A Nice Walk in the Pa- OH MY COB..

It was beautiful outside. The sun set slowly, keeping its warm gaze on the plaza. Venomous and Boxman decided it would be the perfect time to go for a walk in the park. Especially after a long day of meetings and trying to keep Cosma from telling everyone she knew about their marriage. Even if everyone pretty much already knew.

"PV! Where are my sunglasses?!" Boxman shouts rummaging through a random box full of junk. He looks over at his husband. They were on his head.

"Boxy, I cant tell if this is cute or idiotic." Venomous chuckles. He walks over to Boxman and pushes the sunglasses down. Boxman lets out a groan.

"I-Ah! I knew those were there!" He takes them off and tosses them away. "I don't even need them, its already dark out."

The two look outside, the sun was almost gone. The only visible part was the sun's eyes, which were looking straight at the two of them.

"Well that's why we need to hurry." Venomous grabs Boxman's hand and the two hurry outside to the car. They hop in and drive off before their kids could ask to join. On their was there they passed by K.O on his bike. He isn't usually out this late but he must just be on his way home.

The two arrive to the park shortly after and look around. The spring had given them a beautiful path to cross. The trees and grads filled with flowers, bees and butterflies fluttered about, even a hummingbird bird zipped past them.

"Oh PV, we should divorce so we can remarry in a beautiful place like this." Boxman takes Venomous's hand, squeezing it slightly. He returns the squeeze.

"I would love to, should we do it this year or next year?" He asks. The two start to walk across the path.

"Next, that was we can arrange different flowers to bloom. We can have some purple ones, we can put some green ones there. How about a bush trimmed into the shape of us!" Boxman dreams.

"Oh Boxy, lets get divorced right now!" Venomous gets down on his knee.

"PV!" Boxman blushes.

"Boxman, you made me the happiest hero-to-villain ever." Venomous takes the ring off of Boxman's finger and hold it up. "Will you marry me?!"

"Oh PV! Yes I will!" Boxman sheds a tear. A loud gasp is heard behind them. The two turn their head to see K.O, his mouth hung open.

"Ohh... hi." Boxman waves.

"You! You guys!" K.O jumps off his bike. "I'm so happy for you!! We need to start planning the wedding immediately! We can have purple flowers and maybe some green ones over there and-"

"Kid! We're not getting married!" Venomous shouts. He stands up and hand Boxman his ring back.

"You're... not?" K.O looks up at them. He looks extremely upset.

"No, we're already married!" Boxman joins. K.O gasps again.

"I missed your WEDDING?!" He should even louder. The two shush him.

"It was a private even for family only." Venomous replies.

"But... I'm your son." K.O frowns.

"This happened before you knew that." Venomous replies. K.O's face softens.

"If we told you then we would have definitely invited you and your mom. It just really wasn't a good time to just drop in and say, 'hey I'm your dead dad! Come to my wedding!' You know?" Venomous comforts K.O.

"I get it, no worries." K.O gives the two of them a thumbs up and rides away on his bike.

"He's going to tell everyone." Boxman sighs.

===

Hey guys im back from the dead to let you know im putting this story on ao3 (not sure when exactly) because wattpad sucks and hates helping people.

I WILL NOT BE DELETING THE STORY. Its just if I ever decide to do another chapter (like this one ig) it will be on ao3.

Anyways love you all sm and thanks for still continuing to read this after all these years ❤️