Villains party part 2

"A-Are you ok?" Cosma asks sittung next to Venomous. Venomous shakes his head.
"What happened back there? Did Boxman annoy you?" She asks.
"He probably hates me now." He wipes a tear from his eye.
"Why do you care what he thinks. I mean you two are just friends. Some friendships dont always work out." Cosma tries to comfort him.
"We wernt just friends." He takes out his phone and looks at his wallpaper. Its a picture of Boxman getting scratched by Mikalya. Venomous loved that picture. "I didnt tell you or the other villians but, we are kinda... 'More than friends'." He looks sadly at his phone.
"Best friends?" Cosma asks.
"No..." He shakes his head and sinks down lower. "Some would were married, but we were soulmates."
"O-Oh..." She slightly backs away.
"And now he fucking hates me! We have kids Cosma! They call me Dad! I regret saying those things. I shouldnt have come here. We could have been at home watching movies and.... ugg." Venomous puts his head down and rubs his ring finger. Cosma looks over to Boxman. He is sitting by the railing alone look at the ground. For some reason, she feels bad for him.
"I'll go talk to him." She might think he's a joke, but, Venomous looks really hurt. She gets up and walks to Boxman. He looks upat her.
"Go ahead and make fun of me. I dont care what you guys think." He says trying to put the ring back together. Cosmos sits next to him.
"Um, you know he didn't mean it. He's really out of it." She awkwardly says. Boxman stays quiet.
"Um... he regrets what he said. A lot." She hesitates to put a hand on his shoulder.
"Ughh, I know what you're doing. You're going to get my hopes up so I go over there and make a fool of myself again!" Boxman huffs. Cosma whispers something under her breath and grabs his arm.
"Billiam get Venomous!" Cosma yells at him. He nods and runs off.
Cosma goes into a private room and sits boxman down into a chair. Billiam comes in carrying a crying Venomous. He sets him down next to Boxman.
"You two just talk." Cosma says walking away to a different part of the room.
Boxman looks over a Venomous.
"You hate me, dont you?" Venomous wipes away a tear.
"No! I could never hate you!!" Boxman grabs onto Venomous's hands. Venomous smiles and looks at the ground.
"Im sorry. I wasnt thinking and I broke my rings. Im never drinking again." Venomous pulls Boxman into a hug.
"I love you so much!" Boxman says digging his face into Venomous's neck. Venomous pulls back and pulls Boxman into a kiss. Cosma ans Billiam let out an disgusted gasp.
"Aaannnd im leaving." Billiam walks out the room. Cosma watches them.
Boxman pulls back first. He hands Venomous the rings he broke, he "fixed" them with glue.
"Will you marry me again?" Boxman asks. Venomous laughs.
"Yes." Venomous lets Boxman slip the ring on his finger.
"Dun dun! Were married!" Boxman laughs putting the wedding ring on Venomous.
"This all happened because of a glass of wine..." Venomous lays down onto Boxman. "Ugg... I feel the hangover coming on."
Boxman picks Venomous up. Cosma comes up to them.
"Ill help carry him." Cosma slings one arm around her shoulders. Boxman slings the other arm around his. They carry venomous off the yacht and to the car.
"Boxy can we get some advil on the way back?" Venomous asks.
"No, just sleep. We have some at home." Boxman lays him down in the back seat.
"Hey, Boxman. Can I stay with you for the night? I was going to get a hotel room but-" Cosma starts.
"Sure! You can stay in the guest room." Boxman gets into the drivers seat.
"Thanks." She gets into the passenger seat and they drive home.

------------

"Come on P.V lets get you to bed." Boxman drags him inside. He walks in and sees everyone still up.
"What are you doing up?" Boxman whisper yells. His kids jump and turn around.
"Sorry Dad!" Darrell drops his camera. He picks up his toys and dashes to his room.
"Shannon!" Boxman takes her phone from hee hands.
"Dad! I was watching that!" She reachesbfor her phone.
"Its past 12! You should be in bed. Wheres Raymond and Fink?" Boxman asks.
"Fink had a nightmare ans Raymond is reading to her." Shannon takes her phone back.
"Yoir family is... Intresting." Cosma awkwardly stands next to Jethro.
"Theyre usually better than this." Boxman rubs his eyes.
"Here, ill asks Shannon if she can let you borrow sleep attire. The guest room is last room on the left." Boxman sets the sleeping Venomous on the couch and walks with Shannon to her room. Cosma makes her way to the guest room.
Boxman knocks on Cosma's door and hands her a nightgown.
"Thanks for letting me stay here." She says before closing the door.
Boxman picks up his husband and carries him to their room. He takes off Venomous shoes and pants. He unbuttons his shirt and lays him down. Boxman changes into his sleep attire and lays next to him.