Date Night

"Thanks for taking me here Gene." Carol says taking hold of Mr.Gar's hand. He nervously laughs. He had taken her to the fanciest restaurant in the plaza for their date night. Its filled with couples on dates. They are both having a good time and talking when Mr. Gear spots Boxman sitting at a table for two alone, and visibly nervous.
"Carol, I think Boxman is on a date." He says. Carol twists her body around to spot him. She turns around to face Mr. Gar.
"He looks nervous, do you think he got shot down?" She takes a sip of her drink and scoots her chair closer to Mr. Gar.
"We should watch him." Mr. Gar and Carol watch the small man check the time and get more distressed. After a few minutes of watching him, Boxman's face lights up. The pair looks over to see who his date was and... Professor Venomous?
"Are they..... On a date?" Carol asks.
"O-Or a business meeting?" They both watch them.
"Sorry I'm late, the meeting would have been shorter if Darrell did his presentation correctly." Venomous laughs. He looks down at the menu.
"What did he do this time? Forget a line? Call you 'daddy'?" Boxman asks. Venomous rolls his eyes.
"Both!" The pair laughs. They border and start to wait for their food, totally unaware of Carol and Mr. Gar watching them. Venomous takes Boxman's hands and looks into his eyes dreamily.
"You know, Boxman, in this light your robot makes it look like your blushing." Venomous rests his chin in his hand.
"O-Oh! Thats cause I am..." Boxman laughs. He rubs the back of his neck.
"Were married and you still get all flustered around me." Venomous says. The waiter comes to their table and they start to order.
"Gene do you think?" Carol asks.
"I never would have guessed." Mr. Gar and Carol look at each other and laugh, not in a mean way, theyre just surprised.

AAHHH, sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to start working on the next one cause I think?? It would be funny??