INNOCENT BOYS.!

The sudden call on his cellphone made Ram to scrunch his closed eyes. As the natural light falls on his eyes, he immediately covers his face with his palm, while rubbing his eyes a bit. Slowly and with great force he tried to open his eyes to have a look at the surrounding. It took some time for him to understand why he is feeling that dizziness and that sudden ache at his head and eyes. His cellphone went unanswered, causing a silence around the room.
After a moment again the ringing bell made Ram to turn towards his left side, towards his phone which was lying on the side table. He took its hold and opens his eyes more wide to read the name flashing on the screen.
"Aman- RE"
His screen read, which made Ram to answer the call immediately.
RAM- hello..?
With his have sleepy voice Ram answered the call, clearing his throat for a moment and getting up from his sleeping position.
AMAN- good afternoon sir.
Ram heard from the other end, he rests his back on the back rest of the bed, while removing the comforter from him.
RAM- good MORNING Aman.

Ram has applied some strech to the bold word, with a correction to Aman's greet. He adjusted his collar, caressing his back of the neck when he heard Aman's giggle.
AMAN- it's afternoon sir. Almost 12:30..
The remaining sleep from his eyes and mind automatically flushed away as Ram got that shock. He immediately had a look at his cellphone's screen to check for the time which shows 12:23 pm.! To reconfirm he turns towards the wall clock of his room which shows the same time.
AMAN- sir ...?
Ram heard his voice from the cellphone, and he immediately got back to the call placing the phone at his ear.
RAM- yeah..? Yes Aman.?
With his other hand he started caressing his forehead trying to remember what happened the previous day slash night.
AMAN- I just made a call to ask about you all.
After hearing him, Ram immediately got what happened the previous night at their night out. The bhaang party.! Closing his eyes tightly with a disbelief nod, Ram remembered each and every mischief he and his brothers created.
AMAN- I guess I have disturbed your sleep. Sorry sir.

When Aman didn't heard anything from Ram, he immediately apologize out of the fear and Ram shook his head with an embarassed smile.
RAM- don't be sorry Aman. Actually, thank you for helping us the last night. And we are fine now.
His embarrassed words could be sensed by Aman which made him to smile a bit.
AMAN- you're welcome sir. You take rest, I will keep the call.
RAM- Aman...
Before Aman disconnect the call, Ram stopped him as he wanted to speak something further.
RAM- actually, kaam dekh lena aaj ke liye. And.. inform Sumant ji to make me a call after an hour.
Again a giggle Ram could hear from him. which made him to look more
embarrassed for himself.
AMAN- right sir.
Saying, finally Aman disconnect the call and Ram released a heavy breath. He got all the flashbacks of the last night which made him to have different types of expressions. He rests his head at the back and got a smile to remember whatever happened after their bhaang pagalpanti. He quickly turns at the right side of the bed, Siya's side. She was not there, still Ram got a smile remembering the last night. He shook his head and immediately made a call on his cellphone, a WhatsApp group call.
Bharat streched his hand towards his cellphone, while trying to open his one eye. With his blurred vision he saw an incoming voice call and to have a more proper read he rub his eyes. He saw the call from Ram which made him to finally open his eyes from his sleep.
Lakshman gave a slap on his cellphone, in an attempt to shut that ringing sound which is disturbing his peaceful sleep. He took the cellphone in his hold, when the phone didn't stopped by his continuous slap. Reading his bhaiya's name on the screen, Lakshman immediately straighten himself still sleeping on the bed.
While the youngest one, Shatrughan covered his face completely with the blanket, covering his ears with his hands not wanting to hear his cellphone's ring. After a moment he too took his cellphone in his hold, sliding the green button to recieve the call.
SHATRUGHAN- hello...
He has answered the call without looking at the caller, as in without opening his sleepy eyes.
RAM- uth jao.. dopeher hogayi hai.