SHARING

.

The media scenario was unexpected the previous night, it didn't meant to happen. The celebration and happiness of the family is what the reason to smile. But like always media was much successful to spoil their event, Raghuvanshis and Rajrishis event. The ongoing chaos which the boys were trying to keep away from the girls and family, especially from Siya, was somehow highlighted in front of them. Though not the whole truth, but Siya was successful to read what is going on behind her back and what Ram is all worried about. On the other hand, Ram is much more disturbed now. At first he is been hiding these things from her and dealing all this on his own. And secondly, the thought to find Siya in a disturbed state again was making him more scared. Thankfully, it was Siya's positivity which didn't made her to fall weak into her condition this time. And this is what making Ram relieved and much more at guilt. 

The last night was all silent and quiet for them. The next day was Siya's ceremony arranged by Sunaina, one of the main reason for their visit to Delhi. It's Siya's goad-puja at Rajrishi House, though it has to be a happy event but looking at whatever happened, it is moving towards a silent event.

.

Shruti wipes her wet hair locks with the white soft towel standing near the railing of the balcony of the guest room. Though the beautiful fresh morning sunlight falls everywhere, still her expressions didn't showed much energy and happiness of the environment. Reason is not difficult to guess though, she is tensed for her sister. The previous night too she was all quiet, though asked by Shatrughan the reason but she didn't mentioned him anywhere. And it was not that difficult for him to guess, still he too opted for the option of "silence". 

Shruti took a heavy sigh, her work of wiping her hair is done, after which she placed the towel on the cloth stand and turns towards the room. Her eyes caught at Shatrughan who is lying on the bed lazily, still sleeping at 7'o clock in the morning. She didn't react in any way and turns towards the direction of the wardrobe, shifting her peach colour saree from the bottom so that it didn't interrupts her walk. Opening the wardrobe in a swing, Shruti started looking for his clothes in the shelf making the sound of the cloth hangers and the door of the cupboard. With the continuous sound, Shatrughan automatically shifted in his sleep, rubbing his eyes lazily.

SHATRUGHAN- Shruti...

He calls for her with his whispered sleepy voice which made Shruti to pause for a moment. She quickly took his sky blue color clothes for the event and started removing them from the hanger.

SHRUTI- uthh jao Shatrughan.

Shruti's call didn't distract him and he continued to have his eyes closed.

SHRUTI- Ghar me puja hai, you have to be ready, otherwise we will be late.

Said Shruti in a go which made Shatrughan to open his eyes this time, to look at her. Shatrughan found her moving towards the bed and found Shruti placing his clothes on the other side after which she started walking towards his side, towards the table at his side. 

SHATRUGHAN- abb tak mood off hai.?

Asked Shatrughan staring at her while Shruti didn't mind anything to answer him. She quietly took her cellphone from the table and started checking into the screen while Shatrughan keep on looking at her, moreover waiting for her to answer.

SHATRUGHAN- you said na we have puja today. So you are going to be like this for the whole day.?

His question made Shruti to pause and her eyes automatically got shifted towards his way. They both didn't said anything for a moment after which Shatrughan got up from the bed, removing the comforter from him.