EVERYONE LOVES LUV KUSH

.

The kids room of Raghuvanshi Palace seems to be the most cheerful and the happiest place in the house at present.

Since the time Luv and Kush has came, Ram is all busy pampering them with almost everything. Not only Ram but the whole family is busy to prepare n number of things ever since they got to know about their eldest new generation to visit them. Dashrath has bought a lot of toys and gifts for Luv and Kush, while Sumitra has especially designed various clothes for them from their designer. Kranti and Manvi has prepared n number of dishes for them, while Urmila and Shruti had plan to watch various cartoon movies and series which the kids loves. Nevertheless, the Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughan too had planned to play with Luv and Kush, this has been decided with the help of the junior Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughan i.e. Taksh, Ansh and Shubh. Although the whole family has prepared various things for the kids, but Ram's preparation is something different. Being a father he is always excited and emotional and happy when his sons visits him. It's not that they don't visit Raghuvanshi palace for often, whenever there's a festival, anyone's birthday, or any kind of celebration in the palace, Luv and Kush are always present in the family, Pawan always takes them to meet their family. And today too, Pawan had taken that initiative to bring the kids at their house, their own house.!

Ever since Luv and Kush had came, they are busy with their father in the kids room. Ram has given them all the things which he has bought for them and is collecting for them since past one month. Whether it is toys, or books, or related to their school, everything Ram has shown them and have asked to take with them.

KUSH- papa you know what, I got a new interest in volleyball.

Kush has informed Ram when he has made both the kids to sit on the two chairs placed in front of the table at the middle of the room. Ram looks at him happily and nodded his head positively.

RAM- then you should start playing that game. You want to join any coaching.?

Asked Ram and Kush shook his head sideways denying for any coaching center.

LUV- in school we have everything papa.

Ram nodded his head in agreement after which he actioned the worker to place the tray in front of the table. He did the same, placed whatever he has brought on the table and left from the room keeping the father sons alone.

RAM- chalo come on, you both have to finish this.

Ram placed two full plates of noodles on the table, in front of Luv and Kush. Both the kids looks at the noodles with their excited expressions and then at each other and then at Ram.

LUV- wow papa.! You have prepared our favourite Maggie.!

Luv has exclaimed in happiness and Ram smiles lovingly nodding his head in a big agreement. It was Ram who has prepared Luv and Kush's favourite Maggie noodles. He knows the choice of his kids very well.!

RAM- I know you both loves these noodles.

The kids claps their hands with each other in a high-five after which they turns to start with their snacks. Taking quickly the hold of the fork, the boys turns towards Ram asking him to have the first bite. Ram shook his head to deny after which Kush looks towards Luv.

KUSH- okay so Luv, let's start the race.

Luv nodded at him in agreement after which both of them started eating, or say started to gulp the noodles as fast as they could. Ram watches them happily, smiling and adoring the kids in front of him. It all feels a dream for him when Luv and Kush are present in front of him. Almost all of the time Ram is all silent these days, saying nothing much and only busy in his own thoughts and work. But when Luv and Kush comes to meet him, the old Ram Raghuvanshi gets back in his mood enjoying with his kids.