one

Emma got dragged to one of Mason's hockey games by Caroline. She had been overworking herself and hadn't been to watch Mason since he joined his new team. They claimed it would be a refresher. 

"I think you'll like it. You've always been more of a hockey fan than me" Caroline says while smiling softly at Emma. The lighter haired girl had been trying to mask her excitement. "You don't have to pretend you're not excited, I know you are" The brunette added. 

"I am, but I don't want to give Mason the satisfaction of being right" Emma said while stifling her smile. Emma watched as the players warmed up. Mason skated over to where her and Caroline were sitting. He tossed a puck to Caroline, winked at her, and then skated off. 

Caroline and Mason had been dating for a little over a year. They met through Emma and hit it off instantly. Emma absolutely loved their relationship and lived vicariously through it. Emma was what most people would call a hopeless romantic, she would just say she has high standards. Emma's eyes connected with very beautiful blue eyes. The boy was pretty cute, too. He winked at her and then skated off. 

"Oh my gosh!" Caroline exclaimed.

"What?" Emma asked while laughing at her friends excitement. 

"Connor Bedard just winked at you" Caroline said. 

"What's so big about him?" Emma asked. 

"He's only caught the attention of every single teenage girl in North America. Everybody raves about him and he's really fucking good at hockey" Caroline explained. Emma just hums. 

"Mason's friends with him. If you want, I could introduce you to him" Caroline offers while smirking. Emma rolled her eyes. 

"I'm good. Hockey boys aren't my thing anymore, Caro" Caroline huffs at Emma's words. 

"Em, one bad guy shouldn't block you from getting out there" 

"I'm 17, I'll have plenty of time to meet the one" Caroline nods and the announcer grabs the attention of both of them. 

-

-

The Pats won and Mason got a goal. Caroline and Emma were currently waiting for Mason to come out of the locker room. 

"Car! Em!" Mason yelled from behind them. They turned around and saw Mason with Connor by his side. Mason hugged Caroline tightly and she congratulated him. When they pulled away he gave Emma a side hug. 

"Nice job, Mas" Emma said while ruffling his hair. She quickly pulled her hand away once she realized that his hair was drenched in sweat. "Ew" She says and wipes her hand on her jeans. 

"Emma, this is Connor. Connor, this is Emma" Mason introduces them. They both smile and say hey. 

"Party tonight. You in, eminem?" Mason asked Emma. Emma bit her lip and thought. 

"I don't think so. I have some things to do" Emma says. Mason and Caroline give her a 'really' look. 

"Fine. At least you finally decided to come and support your favorite Clark brother" Mason said proudly. 

"Please, I go to every single one of Ashton's games. You wish you were my favorite" Emma scoffed out playfully. 

"You really know how to humble a man" Mason says while slinging his arm around Caroline's laughing body. 

"Boy, you're not a man" Emma sarcastically retorts. 

"Okay, okay. You want us to drop you off, Em?" Caroline asks. Emma grimaces while remembering what happened last time. 

"I'll just walk home" She shrugs. 

"I can take you home" Connor speaks up. Everyone looks at him. Caroline and Mason were smirking and Emma was confused. 

"You don't have to" Emma said while rapidly shaking her head. 

"It's no problem really. I'm not going to the party" Connor says. 

"I would feel better if you weren't walking alone at night" Caroline speaks up. 

"Me too" Mason pipes up. 

"Fine" Emma says. "I'll see you guys tomorrow at mine?" She asks turning to the couple. 

"Just like every day" Mason says while Caroline just nods. 

Connor guides Emma to his car. They both were silent until they left the parking lot. 

"Why aren't you going to the party?" Emma asks curiously. 

"Don't feel like it. I just wanna go chill at home" Connor answers while taking his eyes off the road for a second to glance at the girl. Emma hums. 

"Why aren't you?" Connor asks. 

"I hate parties" Emma said while scowling. Connor laughs slightly at the expression on her face. Emma points at a street and Connor turns on it. She pointed at her house not long after. 

"That's my stop" She said. Connor pulled over and watched her get out of the car. 

"Bye, Emma" Connor bids smiling at her. 

"Bye, Connor" She smiles back. 

emmascott

liked by masonclark and 1,790 others

that's me lol

carolinemoore i just dropped my phone because your so hot

emmascott are we about to kiss rn?

masonclark stop stealing my girlfriend

emmascott she was my wife first bitch

ashtonclark EMMAAAAAAAAA

emmascott ASHTONNNNNNN

user10 so pretty

view 87 other comments

_connorbedard has started following you