~Cold Professor~

At 9 am~

Korean Management University~

Yn's Point of view~

A sudden Rush could be heard in the University... girls are talking that a new teacher is coming. I Wonder That aren't these girls getting tired of gossiping but just leave it. I am not that type of girl, I am not a tomboy though. I like the boys but my expectations are just to high. I even got so many for proposals but none of them were of my type. I reached in my classroom and there I found my bestie, Jeon Jungkook..

Yn: Hey bunny!

Jk: Hey potato!

Yn: Did you complete your assignment?

Jk: Ah! I just forgot that.... I was watching movie last night... hope Mr Lee spare me...

Yn: no need to worry...He resigned...

Jk: What!!

Yn: yah! Don't shout...

Jk: If you the telling truth, then I am going to treat you...

Yn: You will....

Just then student started coming that means the teacher came. Me and JK took our seats at the back. After a while a tall and handsome man came inside. His eyes were Hazel Brown and was wearing a black professional suit his brownish hair are well set in. He was looking a full course meal...I was telling at him without knowing. Kookie shaked me and I look at him....

Jk: Seems like you got one for you! *Smirk*

Yn: Wish you are correct....

I again focused on him as he gave his introduction. His name is Kim taehyung. He seems to be a strict and cold teacher but he is so hot and handsome. I wonder how many girls he dated he started giving the lecture. He was our new management professor. I was telling at him intensely...

Jk: Yah! Yn focus...

Yn: I'm doing that...

Jk: Are you serious? *Done* Focus on the chapter...

Yn: The chapter is going on infront of me already...

Jk: Are you for real yn?

Yn: I'm...

We were talking as the teacher made his way towards me and him. I was just daring in his eyes only...

Jk: Gone! *Whisper*

Taehyung: You both...get out of my class....

Yn: But sir--

Taehyung: I said get out....

Yn: Atleast lis--

Taehyung: Detention to you!

I raised my brow and look at JK and he signal me to go out. I glanced at him before going out of the class. We both came outside..

Jk: Look like your relationship is already over before starting....

Yn: I won't give up this easily...He is mine only...

Jk: You are behaving like a typical obsessed Mafia girl...

Yn: stopwatch in fanfics kookie...

Jk: I won't...

I rolled my eyes not on kookie but that shithead professor.. I just fell in love with him at the first sight but he is way too rude... I pouted and stood there. All of a sudden kook yelled....