Frustration 💦

Warning ⚠️: This oneshot contains mature content ....... Read at your own risk....🌚 If someone is feeling uncomfortable then he/she can leave gladly....If you get horny then it'll not my fault....😉 Enjoy!!!!

••••••••••••

Taehyungs' pov-

I was working on my laptop in my study room when i felt a pair of hands trapped me in themselves..... I sighed as I knew who's are they! 'My wife' is really getting horny nowadays....I thought.

Taehyung: Jagiya~~ what you doing?

Yn: Tae~ do your fucking work later.... Let's have some fun....

She said seducingly.... I turned towards her only to see her in a red sexy and revealing dress.... I bite my lips as her clevage come in my sight. She smirked but I ignored her and continued to look at her cleavage. She knows I've been sexually frustrated and Lil bit she's too as we both were busy with our works..... But now, she's in full mood and made me turned on too..... I can't wait to feel myself inside her....

Pov ended-

Taehyung: Yn! You're turning me on....

Yn: Then turn on na....I am needy....I want you taehyung.....

She said Tracing her finger through his chest as the three upper buttons were open....she felt bulge against her as she sat in his lap. She knows that he's hard and that's what she wanted .....
She leaned towards her but backed off  making him whine.

Taehyung: What happened now??

Yn: Taesha's school hours ended.... We have to pick her up.

Taehyung sighed and grabbed his phone and dialled to someone. Soon the other line picked up.

Taehyung: Hello hyung!

Jimin: Yes taehyung?

Taehyung: Can you pick up taesha from her school? We both are busy and driver is at holiday....

Jimin: Okay.....you both do your work and make sure taesha get a new sibling....

Taehyung smirked while looking at his wife hungrily.

Taehyung: Of course....

He hunged up and smirked.

Taehyung: Shall we?

Without wasting anytime, she slammed her lips on his and kissed him while sucking his lips. He let her do while smirking in between. He was not kissing her making her pull out angrily....

Yn: Why're you not kissing me??

Taehyung: Just looking my wife who's very eager for this Lil kiss and take daddy's d#ck in her tight little h#le....

He smirked while she rolled her eyes.... Just then he slammed his lips on her and they both started kissing. He bite her lips and she gladly opened her mouth just to meet his tongue sucking hers. He devoured every single inch of her mouth. He sucked her bottom lip hardly and bite it making it bleed. He pulled out while both of them breath heavily.