"Love~°"💔

Yn's Pov...

I was walking down a street from the hospital. I'm married to the Kim Taehyung, a famous business man. He really loves me alot.

Recently, about a week ago, I felt a strong pain on my left side of the chest. I even fainted but then I slowly got my conciousness. There was no one at home. I was alone at that time. I ignored this but when this problem grew up, I decided to ask for a medical treatment. Doctors did my pet scan and I found myself on the last stage of breast cancer. Doctors too said that I don't have enough time now. All through the way I didn't tell taehyung about this. I really wonder how I'll tell him about this?

Drowning in my own thoughts, I reached at my home and saw the lights on which meant taehyung is home now. I sighed and ringed the door bell. Taehyung opened the door and welcomed me with a cute glare. I decided that I'll tell him about this on the right time. I smiled and hugged him tightly like there's no tomorrow. I am really gonna miss him. Tears start forming in my tears but I controlled myself not to burst out infront of him. I leaned back and found him still glaring at me.

Taehyung: Don't talk to me ok! How many times I've called you but you didn't pick it up....not even a single time!

I checked my phone from my bag and found his 15 missed calls and 25 messages. I looked at him nervously and smiled.

Yn: Tae~ My phone was on silent mode, so I didn't notice. Sorry!

I said the truth. I was in so shock that I forgot to check my phone. I was thinking how will I tell him about this all. I was drowned in my thoughts again but...

Taehyung: Ynah! Back to Earth!!

Yn: I am...I'm really sorry tae!

Taehyung: It's ok now! From next time, please do check your phone! I was so tensed and worried for you. Anyways, let's do our dinner. Come!

He showed his hand and I hold it firmly. He was so worried about me, not picking up his calls, then what will happen when I'll tell him about my cancer.

××××××××××

Taehyung's pov...

I was so frustrated when yn wasn't picking my calls. I've called her multiple times but no response! After she came home I felt so relieved to see her. She's my life and I don't wanna leave her in any condition. I was thinking to show my anger on her but then she hugged me tightly. She never hug me this tight but today she did. I think she's tired. I hugged her back but soon scolded her for not picking up my call. Then we went to do our dinner. She was zoning out somewhere back to back. Something is wrong with her. She's behaving too odd comparing to the other days. I've to ask her about this.

Pov ended...

They both sat down on the chair and starts to eat their meal. Taehyung was telling her the events happened today while yn was all silent still thinking about how to tell him. Taehyung was feeling very weird and wrong with her. He left his food and went towards her side and sat himself down there, beside her. She didn't notice at all and chewed her food while looking blankly. Taehyung sighed and put his hand on her shoulder making her flinch very badly. She breathed heavily while feeling a lil pain in her chest.

Yn: You scared me tae!

Taehyung: What happened Jagiya? Is everything alright?

Yn: Um....e.. everything is alright tae.... don't worry!

Taehyung: Why you behaving weird? Please tell me.

He said while holding her hand and locker it with his making her emotional but she controlled herself. She forcefully smiled in order to make taehyung relax.