Regret Only!

"Pick up the phone for fuck's sake!" Yn said while stomping her feet in frustration.

Min Yn, Daughter of a rich and highly influential family. Yn's parents always pressurized her to study indirectly making her feel extremely alone. She had been living a aimless life for more than 3 years, tried to harm herself in that period; basically went through alot.

And then, in her high school, she met a guy named Kim Taehyung who was an ambivert.

*****

5 YEARS AGO

"A new transferee is here Yn-ah!" Mina said while opening her notebooks as the classes gonna start soon. Yn looked out of the window and sighed deeply. These things don't affect her now because she is done with everything now. She belongs to a rich family but she always wished to be born in a Middle class family.

Why?

He father never had time for her, not her mother. Jobs and business, that's it. Whenever they are at home, they used to mind their own business forgetting that they have a daughter too. Her father was kinda cold but her mother was not that much strict. Yn do talked with her about her day but not anymore when she felt that pressure. They were demoralising her for everything, so she distant herself from them. And now, due to lack of love and affection from her parents, she's like this.

Mina put her hand on the back of her hand but yn politely removed it.

"Till when you're gonna be like this?" Mina asked but got no response from her. Just then the teacher came with the new student. Everybody got up to wish him morning.

"Morning my dear students, We have a new transferee here you see? Please introduce yourself." Mr Song, the Biology educator said to the new transferred as he introduced himself.

"Hello my fellow friends, This is Kim Taehyung. I hope we can get along!" Taehyung said and sat on his place, behind Yn and Mina. Yn was looking outside the window, putting her head down on the table. Taehyung noticed her and got drowned in her.

Their first meet!...

Taehyung Kim, a popular guy from a rich family too, fell for a Girl who is living a aimless life till now. He was a cheerful person whereas she was a cold person. He was talkative whereas she was a silent person. Both were North and South poles but still they fell for each other, and were deeply in love for 4 years.

Yn got her remedy, a reason for which she can live her whole life. She got a new life. But Life is seriously not fair.

******

Yn's phone rang as she hastily picked it up and responded.

"Yn, where are you?" Mina asked as Yn sighed and sat down on the bench.

"XYZ Park" She responded unwillingly and hung up the call. Soon it started raining as tears dwelled up automatically in her eyes. She closed her eyes and let her tears stream down. Mina came and saw yn through her Car's window. She ran out towards her just to witness the vulnerability of her best friend. She was crying badly.

"What happened? Why you're crying?" Mina asked and Yn hugged her tightly.

"Everything's over once again Mina. Dad got to know about Taehyung." Yn said while crying as Mina was shocked to hear this. She controlled Yn and helped her to sit in her car as it was getting cold outside.

"Did you call Taehyung? Where's he?" Mina asked while calming her down but once again she broke out and palmed her face while crying.

"How can I when he's out of the country?" Yn told her as Mina hugged her once again.