~Her Cold Husband~

At 6 in morning~

Yn got up and went to do her morning routine. Another boring day in her life.. as usual getting up, do house chores and then writing books! I'm a writer....A married woman.. of course have many things to do with her husband... sharing her feelings with him....but it all went in vain... because when she married to a cold man, her life became totally different then what she thought of!

Yn's point of view~

It has been two years since I got married with a College Professor. I never thought of a life where my husband would not talk to me like for months. Yes! after our wedding, he didn't talk to me for 3 months. He just mind his own business... Wondering why I stayed with him? Then the answer is that I love him from the first day I saw him. My uncle got me married to him not because of some shitty reason but to secure my future. After my parents, he was the one who raised me. Anyways! I went from our room to kitchen to make breakfast.

3rd person's point of view~

At 7:30~

Taehyung came downstairs being all ready in his formal attire...while talking to someone on his phone... She looked at him...

Yn mind: I love a person who just don't know if his wife is here or not!

She continued her work as he came in dining area and sat on the chair. She came and served him breakfast as he was still on phone.

Taehyung: Seulgi....don't worry. You'll do great, I trust you...

Listening someone else's name break her heart... He said in an assuring tone while she felt someone stabbed her heart... She started going towards kitchen ....

Taehyung: Yn?

She stopped as her heartbeat raised just by having her name on his mouth.

Yn mind: This is a hallucination. He can't call me...

She again started going but taehyung held her hand. She stopped as her heart forgot to beat...

Taehyung: You heard me?

She turned around and found him staring at her already. She was shocked of his sudden behaviour...

Yn: Y-yea...?

Taehyung: There's a student on the phone. She's crying because of her family is facing financial problems. She wanna study further but can't. She's one of my best student.... So, can you please make her calm?

Taehyung was asking her and ofc she would help a poor girl! She took the phone and sat on a chair...

Yn: Hello?

Seulgi: Hello?

Yn looked at taehyung as he nodded.

Yn: Seulgi, right?

Seulgi: Yea...

Yn: So, how are you?

Seulgi: Not well I guess....

Yn: Seulgi I know about your family problem but don't worry....I also belonged to a low middle class family... And I know the hardships....

Seulgi: B-But my father is talking about leaving my s-studies...

She cried which made yn sad... Taehyung hold her hands giving him surity... She nodded..

Yn: Look Seulgi... You're a strong girl and if you break down like this...then you'll be proving that girls are weak.. and you know that girls are not weak...
And about the financial problems... I'll help you out....as I'm capable now...