𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

TRIBE

FRIDAY, JULY 19TH, 2024: 3 P.M.

"Damn, are we there yet?" I mumbled, letting out a big sigh.

"Boopie, the pilot just told us we can take off our seatbelts and Spain is ten plus hours away." Zohra said, causing me to let out an even bigger sigh.

"Yea, I'm just ready to land." I said, looking over at her caress her belly which caused me to smile.

"I am too baby." She said, then I lifted her shirt and put my hand on her belly.

"I'm glad Bill went on his own plane because I wouldn't be able to rub on your belly." I said, smiling just thinking about her belly getting rounder.

"Same, I think we need privacy after everything that unfolded today. I'm proud of you though baby, you handled yourself so well today even if the news that we got was so heartbreaking. You remained calmed and not only thought about yourself, but our little family and I just can't thank you enough for being such a real man, daddy. I love you so much." She said, causing my pain to subside.

The guilt I was feeling for lashing out at my parents while she was sitting there went away, the pain I felt watching her cry for me went away, and it was all replaced with comfort.

"Thank you mama, thank you so much. You don't know how much you just eased my mind. I'm a soon to be husband and father, so I have to do what's right for my family even when my feelings and thoughts are going haywire. You guys will always be first priority, and I love you so much more." I said, then I grabbed her chin and kissed her deeply causing her to let out a soft moan once I pulled away.

Damn, she needs to cut that shit out before she be laid out shaking in that bed.

"Sorry, it just slipped out." She apologized, looking away from me as her cheeks turned red slightly.

"Shh, don't you ever apologize for something that sounds so angelic." I said, grabbing her hand then I kissed it.

"Ok." She said, softly.

"You hungry?" I asked, then she looked at me.

"Mhmm, I could eat." She said, cheesing then I handed her the menu.

"Get whatever your heart desires baby." I said, while rubbing circles on her belly.

Wow, I'm really about to be a dad.

"Damn, they got seafood on this bitch. They went shopping, shopping." She said, cheesing real hard.

"If you notice baby this menu is based on all your recent cravings." I said, then she looked at the menu then back up at me.

"How?" She mumbled, looking over the menu with a big smile.

"I have my ways." He said, kissing her forehead.

"What are you gonna eat?" She asked, not even looking at me she was too fascinated with the menu.

"You." I said with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" She asked, looking up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"You heard me." I said, then her face turned red.

"You so pretty baby, I just love you." I laughed, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too." She said, looking back at the menu.