13. Plane

The helicopters suddenly joined over a mountain and slowly descended.
Gina had absolutely no thought of her boyfriend and her friend.
Once she saw that picture, she had absolutely no thoughts of them. Especially as she had now secondary family on other side of mirror.
This is how she thought of it.
It's mirrored world.
One has apocalypse and the other is as peaceful as it could be in ancient times.
She was held by the man with cold blue eyes and was pulled towards the long line of people that gathered near plane.
Her lips twitched as she realized they will continue their travels.
The man that held her saw her calm expression and sighed in relief. "Actually, he told us he won't be leaving and told us to drag you if we have to. Sorry we had no time to explain."
She already knew that and saw that both felt sad as well. "I understand. But you two now have to take responsibility."
It was just a joke, but both nodded simultaneously. "Don't worry. Even if we are not into females, we will take care of you as if you were our sister."
She gaped and realized by now that both had loving expression as they looked at each other and chuckled.
"I was single child, but lived good life. Unfortunately I really wanted siblings. I can adopt you two."
Both started laughing and kept her in middle as they neared the tables.
"Next plane towards the northern base is full. Next plane goes towards south. Wanna go?"
They didn't really care and agreed.
The soldier whispered. "As your group is amongst first, we will just send you to business class. Army families got first class."
He winked at them and they rushed away with the prepared tickets.
The three men and a woman were driven with another fifty people in bus and in plane they just got sent towards the seats they got tickets for.
Luckily all three got business class seats next to each other and smiled as the seats were truly comfortable.
Of course, she let the two sit together in middle seat while she sat near the window in singular seat and waited the crowd to settle down.
There were no stewards or helping personal. They all just sat down, locked their belts and got silent.
Gina stood up and went directly to the  stewards counter, opened the fridges and sighed.
No food.
Then she checked baverages and saw absolutely nothing.
So she checked one more thing.
Pillows and blankets and saw whole bunch of it, but she didn't share it as she saw only dozen of them and just summoned into her space.
She checked for other things and found seasonings pockets with salt, sugar, pepper and honey.
She checked again of there are bottles with wine, other alcohol and oils and found whole bunch of it.
So she calmly summoned everything and now started opening door by door and found plates, bowls, glas cups, cutlery.
As well few knives, few empty bottles and even two packages for first help.
Just as she opened one more cupboard, a man came and saw her doings...