18. Truth

Gina knew all these doors and hidden compartments as she once went to fair out of fun and people showed it to her.
She just listened with other people and found it intresting.
Finally she opened entrance to belly of plain and went down.
Of course, it was empty, but she found fire axe for some reason. She found as well nets for keeping bags from moving as well ropes and such.
She went up and finally sat down close to gate as she saw now another group just running and spoke.
"I got something strange. I got entrance to mirror world. Or parallel universe if you want to call it." She sighed and slowly went out.
The way to the building was far and they slowly strolled.
Mark was stunned. He heard about possible parallel universes. "And?"
"I got chance to live in that other world in my other body. I got additionally virtual farm. Once farm is high enough and I can build house, I will be able to bring people inside. But for now I just have few plots of land. Now to the other world. There I'm a widow with two children. As time goes here and there at the same time, I can't stay here always nor there always as one of bodies will die and connection between worlds will be lost. I'm telling you two this as my current body can't procreate. I can't have children in this world and having children in that other world gives me reason to stay alive on both sides as I might need things from this world like this world might need things from that world. And as they never had proper industrialization or just attend having it, I must be careful. You know dark ages when women were burned on stake only for being different? Well, that kind of world is on other side. I must be careful with anything I do and still try surviving and giving those children good and healthy life. By the way, let's take house together. One with land. We can plant vegetables. You can always say we planted enough and sell it up various people while I give you as well good food. Like this we can buy things we can't grow or make ourselves. That other world is so... Dirty... "
Both shivered as they saw her disgusting expression. " How dirty is dirty? "
" Beggar dirty... " She said it and looked at them intentionally. "No. Worse then beggars. Beggars here can get some food. There they have dirty clothes and hair and those things in hair. I must find something against it or I'll go crazy... I hate bugs most."
Both men almost stepped away but knew not this body had those issues then the other side.
As she shook suddenly from the disgust, both started laughing. She looked like a small dog trying to get water out of its fur.
As they neared the building and other plane got closer and she suddenly had an idea. "Let them get out and let me check their supplies. Even if I have only five spots as storage, I can get hundred items into it. I just need to place it in bag and it counts as one item. "
They gaped and understood her.
No wonder she grabbed all bags she could find.