Prologue: Journey Starts~ with a Pervert!

Well~ another FNF story smut coming right up~ many lewds and endless sex will commence~

------------------------------------------------------------

Guess this is the start of the story, so if you wanna know... okay here it goes

Hello I'm Y/n L/N, a college senior, a pervert and a willing sex addict... I'm also have been a fan of a videogame name FRIDAY NIGHT FUNKIN!

Yeah you read above~ I seem to have been a dirty minded person per say~

Can't help myself to peek at any girls I see~ and my sexual imaginations and my desires to have fun~

And sadly no other girls seems to have interest in me at all... it fucking sucks how they much prefer some rich dudes or hunks. Unlike me I'm just a Second Class Citizen living in a shitty apartment alone... and you may be asking if I have any parents? Well I frankly do have. In fact they live somewhere in Chicago and I don't even bother going there since they are literally far.

The only thing I have here is myself and my only essentials in my apartment a bunch of videogames and an playstation 5, a computer I use for job applicants and some posters... filled with my favorite games especially one Rhythm game namely Friday night Funkin.

Yup you heard me right! And you think I play the game since I love rhythm games? Actually no! The only reason I play the game so I can look at the girls rapping or making some seductive moves... except I was too distracted I was only using one hand everytime I play!

You may asking what am I doing now? Well gladly ya ask dear watcher... I'm currently in the school library... and you think I'm here for studying? No cause the library is the only place where i can possibly found some adult magazines left by some janitor or biology books... the only reason so i can release myself looking at the photos even its not the girls from the favorite game i played... it was worth it.

I was currently grabbing some books from the lower shelf as i suddenly can hear the sounds of moans... my ears perked up as I look from the end of the Halls.

That was odd... I maybe a pervert but i never grunt or moan loudly. It seems it was a girl moan. Why in the public library of all places they masturbating for?

Y/n: well ain't that swell miss... but can you masturbate somewhere else? Especially not in the fucking library...

I groaned as they keep moaning I run to where the moans where and as then the moan was clear as I was at the end of the hall I see at the top shelf was possibly the source... to my curiosity I reached my hand out at the top shelf as I pushed my hand between some of the books... I can hear the moans slowly dies down... as I felt I grabbed a book... it did kinda glows pink...

I pulled something from the shelf and to my surprise it's a notebook... of sorts?

Wait what the hell is this notebook? Its color black? And it doesn't seem to be any related to any subjects at all..

Y/n: the fuck is this?

I opened the book and look at what seems to be some instructions.

It says this;

"Hello New Owner. You just have found the notebook. With this book you have the ability to change anything you'd like about the laws of the world to fit anything you'd like. I hope you have fun also a word of advice. Make sure you use a pencil or pen as you wouldn't want to regret your decision.

The notebook works as followed: People will treat Old Rules casually, like they're been around forever. The world will even change to accommodate Old Rules as you write them. On the other hand, New Rules only go into effect once you've written them down. People will still follow them, but they may express nervousness, embarrassment, excitement or other emotions about them."