Before we start.

Before you read this fanfiction, please know, I do not remember half of what happens in this anime and I also do not know how in character my writing is but I'm mostly here to have a small nostalgic moment and try to improve my rusty writing skills. 

Please take this into account when reading this story:

Realistically looking at Atsushi, I've decided to give his character more inner problems, knowing everything he's been through and all that, I think this man would not always be happy, sweet, and so on. He's still a kid that has gone through a lot of traumatic events and has had very little time to process it and I want to kind of enhance that and show how that affects his relationships. The same goes for Aku. While 13-year-old me tried to give him as much depth as I could, I truly feel like it wasn't enough. 

So as far as character writing goes, this will involve some heavier subjects about mental health and trauma so just keep that in mind!

Anyways, that's all for now! I've already finished the first chapter and I'm gonna start to rewrite and edit the next one sometime soon. I've got some delicious ideas for separate scenes and story branches that I haven't explored before so I'm very excited. 

I hope you are all well, stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3