Chapter 3 - Little Gateway

"Okay guys, my dad didn't let me use my car. So, I guess we're going to commute." Lucas said through the video call.

"Why? What happened?" Jul asked as she was opening her bag of chips.

"It's for our safety." Lucas said in a bored tone, making us nodded in response. Then we must obey Mr. Johnsons' order.

"Oh, by the way, what time are we going to meet again tomorrow?" Luc asked.

"Eight in the morning. I want to have a breakfast with the two of you." Jul said as she throws the empty bag of chips somewhere in her room, which I assumed is the trash bin. Wait, since when did she finished a large bag of chips?

"You always want to eat when we meet." Luc joked making Jul pout.

"HEY! Not all the time. Hmp!" Jul scoffed and opened another junk food making Luc and I looked at each other and then laughed.

***

"You should eat some vegetables too, Jul"

"NO! I don't want to. Who eats vegetables first thing in the morning?" Juli complained as Luc tries to put a mouthful of lettuce on Juli's mouth. This dork, sigh.

"I do, now open your big mouth!" Luc said in a frustrated manner. I just smiled as I took another bite of my food as they continue to bicker.  After we ate breakfast, we were on our way to the bus. I don't know where exactly are we going but if it's them whom I'm with then it's not a problem. As we walk on the side of the street, I saw a familiar guy, carrying a couple of boxes.
"You again?" I said out loud making Jul and Luc looked at me.

"What's the matter Aubrie?" Jul asked as she looked at the direction where I'm looking.

"Oh, who is that pretty boy?" Jul complimented as soon as she saw the guy, I'm looking making Luc and I make a face. Like what?

"I'm more pretty than that skinny boy." Luc said as he fixed his hair and flexed his muscles while Jul just stuck out her tongue. We were about to leave when the 'pretty' boy called me.

"Hey miss, don't tell me you were mesmerized again by my handsome face?" he said with a smirk on his face making me rolled my eyes. This guy is getting on my nerves, how arrogant.

"No way creep." I answered then turned my back on him and walked.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked making me sigh.

"Please just do your job and leave us alone." I said making his left eye brow raised.

"Us? Who are you with?" He asked as he looked at me weirdly.

"My friends over there" I answered and point at where my friends at. He looked at them for a few seconds and smiled.

"Can I join you guys?" He said which made me shake my head in disapproval. He frowned and went in front me.

"Why not? I mean, I have a car. I can take you to your destination." He said with a smile on his face and showed me his keys.

"Yeah, he can go with us. The more the merrier they say." I heard Jul said and held my arm.
"Let's go, I think he is not that bad. He looks innocent." She whispered to me and giggled.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" Jul asked him as she let go of my arm and went to him. Then suddenly I heard a scoff beside me

"I'm more pretty than him, right?" Luc asked with a pout. I smiled and fixed his hair.

"Yes Luc, you are." I comforted him and lightly pinched his cheek making him smile.

"I'm Noah. Noah Williams at your service!" he introduced himself to us. He then leads us to his car, I sat beside him and the two dorks at the back.