1-1

___________________________________________
___________________________________________-0-

Chapter 1

The blue tinted walls of the living room were glowing with the reflection of mirror designs and filling the room with beautiful sun rays.
It was indeed a beautiful day outside, trees were greener, sky so blue and bright, birds chirping and people around playing with colours.
It is Rangpanchami today, children and their parents, all enjoying, dancing and singing.

There stood a beautiful young girl watching the fun unfold in front of her from her room's balcony. With the book in her hands she made her way to a swing to her right and settled down on it, opening her book, she wondered if she could ever play and dance like everyone.
Different thoughts filled her mind, making a few droplets of tear stain her face.

After another look on the ground and roads troubled with muddy waters and colours, she began reading the book.

A voice interrupted making the girl out of a trance, "Vaani, come down for dinner sweetie". Hearing the voice, the girl smiled and answered, "Yes maa, coming."

Without her knowing the sky has turned from bright blue to dark blue, indicating that the day has passed. Walking slowly the girl reached the dining hall, and got seated to eat her dinner.

"Maa, can I change the channel? Why do to keep watching this stupid serial?", The girl asked her mother with annoyance filled voice, to which the mother responded, "why? I only get to watch tv now of all time. And besides it's fun."
'so is this supposed to be fun? Well that imlie's family was gonna die and she single-handedly saved everyone from thugs and all, and now she has her husband back, family's reunited, got everyone's love and the villains out of the way? Is that fun? Sounds plot armour to me, actually sadistic as well. So the villain that is cheeni, who was heroines step-sis, is possibly going to jail? Hmm.. cool
Poor her.

After eating the girl named Vaani, went for a walk overthinking about things which doesn't even matter, like the serial she watched with her mother.
Reaching the bed in her exhausted state, she immediately drifted to sleep.

Shuffling through the bedsheets she woke up in the middle of the nights, breathing heavily, calling for her mother,
"Maa, I..I d-don't feel good. It..it hurts. Maa, P-papa. I-it h-hurts."
Holding her hands, her parents stood beside her, keeping her awake,
"Ambulance, here on street 12, shree colony, it's an emergency, please, my daughter is having a seizure", the father frantically called the hospital.
"I'm here sweetie, please hold on, please, you will be fine, don't close your eyes. Stay awake bachha. Please", face stained with tears her mother kept on calling to her, but her eyes were becoming heavy.

The lights flickered red and blue through the roads and reached hospital, on the way to the emergency ward,
"M-maa, Papa, I.. I am s-sorry, I love you alot, it hurts, s-so much. I love you maa papa...", Her last words were heard and the hand that were on her parents hands went limp and fell on the side.

Before even reaching the operating room, she lost her life, wailings and screams were heard of the parents who lost their child, even after begging the doctors to save the young girl, there was no chance of her coming back to life.

The rites were done, fire was lit in the pyre of woods by the crying father, sitting beside the burning pyre sat a family of three, everyone was crying, the mother, the father, and a young brother, of the now dead girl, named Vaani.

___________________________________________

The room was black, void of any sounds or colours, it was numb and full of nothingness, a young girl was floating in the space, after what felt like eternity, her eyes fluttered open and she looked around with a blank look in her eyes.
And she went back to her sleep with nothing on her mind.

The next she opened her eyes, it was in a room unfamiliar to her,
'What happened?', she thought to herself.
She walked out of the bed, to the dressing vanity on the other side of the room, and looked into the mirror, shockingly she didn't think this was possible, that is, waking up in another's body!
She felt her legs go numb and with a thump she lost her balance, and settled on the marbled floor.
"What happened? How did I ended up here? Didn't I die? What the hell is happening? Even if I was to be reincarnated or transmigrates, why does it have to be her? Why Cheeni?", Mumbling to herself, she didn't notice another presence there, who was just as shocked as the girl on the floor.

"Di, why are you sitting on the floor? You aren't well yet. Why did you walk? Come let me help you!", frantically speaking the person made their way to the girl and helped her get up from the floor and made her seated on the bed.

Vaani, now Cheeni looked at the person who helped her, and was shocked again, looking at her baffled, the person asked again, "Cheeni di, your complexion looks too pale, I have to call the doctor urgently, you don't look good at all!"
With the person's words, Vaani-now-Cheeni, came back to her senses and cleared her throat, "Umm, Imlie?", with a spark in the person's eyes which was given a name said, "Yes di, do you need anything, wait, I'll bring water for you".
"Ahh yes thank you" the girl with curly hairs said after being offered the water, Imlie smiled looking at her 'Di' which gulped down the water.

After the following interrogation, it was known that the culprit behind the condition of Cheeni-the-patient is herself. She made a scene after knowing that Imlie was to be married to Atharva Rana, which made the stupid Cheeni jealous and tried to kill herself.
'Right, that's the least she can do to make herself a victim. So Cheeni like. Well, now that's me. How the hell did she get these pills to kill herself though?' Thinking and puzzling everything to her brain, Vaani was now set on making her life a little better this time, to say, Cheeni's life smooth and probably good?.
'Seems valid, but she's been a bitch for so long, so it's going to take some time!'

With that the curly haired girl slept on the fluffy and very comfortable bed, to think of what happened on a later date, accepting quite easily that she died and reincarnated into another person's body, to be exact on a body of an antagonists from an indian Tv serial!

___________________________________________

A/N
Hey guys, this is my very first story which I don't know is good or not!
Well, I hope this chapter turned out good.
Also, this story is of (Imlie) season 2, where I didn't like the ending of Cheeni, she's so naive and easily manipulated, and so stupid, that she ended up revealing all her cards. This ending which I am talking of where she was about to go to jail is of 12 March 2023, idk what will happened though?
So, I'll just write what I feel like.
Hope you like it! If you do, then don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!
With love,
aria♡