1-2

______________________________________________________________________________________
-0-
Chapter 2

The day was bright outside, windows were open followed by sweet breeze, and there she was lying down in the bed, and with a jolt the blanket was snatched by her sister, "Di, get up! It's already so late, come on eat something, you're still recovering", with the loudest voice Cheeni could muster, she protested otherwise, "5 more minutes, Imlie"
Turning to the other side, she snoozed, but before she could dive into the dreamland another scolding made its way to the sleeping lady, "No, no, no, no 5 minutes, get up now!"

With great difficulty Cheeni sat up, and groggily made her way to the bathroom, which made Imlie smile.

Together the two ladies entered the dining area which astonished the other family members, Imlie as usual had a smile on her face, on the other hand, Cheeni held a blank face, which was again very new to everyone present in the restaurant.

Well, nobody really said anything beside the usual morning greetings, and started having their breakfast.
"Cheeni, how long are you going to trouble Imlie?", with a frustrated look asked the paternal aunt of Cheeni, Rupali Tripathi aka Rupi.
Everyone present there had expressions varying from worried to annoyed, well, except Imlie everyone is very much annoyed with her.
'To be expected from the notorious Cheeni's reputation!'
Imlie with shocked expression said, "Bua, it's not like that, please don't say that to Cheeni di!", gaining a sigh from everyone except Cheeni, Rupi again said, "Imlie, please, you're so innocent, you don't know what is happening around you", eyeing Cheeni with distress.
Cheeni already exhausted from the ongoing conversation said with bitter annoyance, "Well, if you want to keep this conversation up, I'd rather stay with my Badi mom", with that she got up and went to her room, obviously hearing shouting to come back and what not.

Ignoring everything she entered her room and called her badi mom, "Hello, my sweet bun!", Said the voice on the phone, "Hi badi mom, how are you?" said Cheeni, "Oh my, I'm very good now that I've talked to you! How are you?", with all the greetings and well wishes the talk was going the way Cheeni wanted and the question was asked, "I miss you so much my dear, why don't you come over for a few days?", to which Cheeni happily answered, "Oh can I? I'd love to come to you!", "I'll send a car for you tomorrow, be ready!", "Yes badi mom, I'll see you tomorrow, bye!"
After a very productive conversation of the day, she slept through the day and woke up just before dinner,
'I wish I could just go back to my life, this dumb serial is so annoying. How can I expect from the family members to be nice to Cheeni, so bad and sad. Ahhhh! How long do I have to live like this? Also how long am I going to be in Cheeni's body? I don't think I'd get any answers, anyways, for my next plan I have decided to stay at Cheeni's badi mom's place, then maybe I'd just stay there until I think of what I'd want to do, because obviously I don't want to do what the og story goes! I think I'm forgetting something, anyways I should eat and probably pack my bags!'
'wow, the monologue was so good!'

Smiling to herself, Cheeni sat to eat her dinner, and silently ate alone, until chatters were heard, indicating the arrival of the house owners, before they sat, Cheeni got up and returned to her room, without glancing at anyone.

"Cheeni di, did you eat your dinner?", asked a very enthusiastic Imlie, which got answered by a nod. And smiled in return to the departing lady.

Soon, the morning arrived and just at the time of breakfast arrived the car which came to pick Cheeni.
"Who's car is that?", Asked Sundar, aka, imlie's uncle, gaining a glance from Cheeni, "It's for me", dragging the suitcase and handing it over to the newly arrived driver.
Imlie, a little shocked asked, "Cheeni di, are you going somewhere? You packed your stuff and leaving so suddenly?", smiling subtly answered Cheeni, "Yes, I'm going to my Badi mom's, she was missing me, so I'll be staying with her for some days".
Saying her goodbyes , Cheeni sat in the car and left with thoughts in her head.

Buzz buzz..
The phone rang, with the name Arto showing with his number.
-Hello?, said the lady,
Hello, Cheeni! How are you?,
- I'm good, how are you?,
•Oh I'm also good, ahh Cheeni, can we meet? I want to talk about something!
-Is it? You can tell me on call!
•No, can we not meet?
-I'm going to my Badi mom's place, and I'm on my way there. If it's urgent then, we can meet right now if you can that is.
• ohh sure, let's meet on the Crystal cafè?
- I'll reach there in 15 minutes, see you.
• okay, bye!

After talking with the person, she changed her destination to the said cafe.
Waiting for the guy who reached a little later than the girl, greeted her with a smile, "Hi, did you wait for long?",
smiling in return she answered, "No, just reached". Ordering their drinks, asked Cheeni, "What did you wanted to say?", Arto hearing her say that said, "I don't want to marry Imlie, can we not get married? It's really hard for me to face myself, it feels as if I'm cheating on three lives", after what Atharv said, Cheeni was a little shocked and thought to say what's the truth, with great courage she said, "Arto, I'm sorry but I can't marry you, I don't love you, and I know you don't love me either."

A very shaken Arto, did not believe what he was hearing, "Cheeni, what happened why are you saying this, you love me and I love you as well. Comeon, don't abandon me like this!",
not knowing what is happening, Cheeni decided to just blurt out the very secret she knew of, "I'm sorry Arto, this.. uhh I did a very bad thing, I lied to you, and right now I feel so guilty, and I can't lie anymore, so here goes nothing. Arto, I'm not Miss Shayra, I didn't write those poems, the one you like is Miss Shayra, which is not me but Imlie. You misunderstood the whole situation because I recited those poems, cause Imlie was shy, it's her, it's her who you really like. And even though I knew that you misread the situation, I couldn't find the right time to clarify all of it. I don't love you Arto. At last, I'm so sorry. I'll take my leave first."
Leaving the confused boy in the cafe, Cheeni left the place and reached her grandma's house.

However, what happened today was so exhausting, that after greeting her badi mom, she slept in her room,
'Finally the most important thing which I forgot, is solved. I feel so exhausted yet so relieved, like a burden is being lifted!
I should now focus on improving my personality here, maybe earn money so that I don't have to marry some rich obnoxious narcissistic person!"
After whatever happened and a great resolve to change her destiny, the girl drifted to sleep.

___________________________________________

A/N

Heyyooo,
Well, there must be some grammatical mistakes here and there and also the story is progressing with bumps here and there, ahh, I know I know, I hope to see where this story goes as well .
Please Keep reading, and voting, and also leave comments please!!!!

With love,
aria♡