the party

HEADS UP- there will be a little smut going on but its not really gonna be with you or joao ;)

___________________________________________________________

background- you and your older sister have been home alone because both of your parents have been at a business trip for a couple of weeks (2 months is when it ends) coaching and being a lawyer. you guys also attend a high school called Crestview high school (or chs for an abbreviation)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"y/nnn im having a party here tonight so go get dressed", brianna said. omfg. this girl throws parties every week when will she get tired. "ok but one day I'm going to say no to you because you cant keep on throwing parties here", i replied. "fine and, I asked some people to bring their junior brothers", she said and winked at me. 

one thing about my sister is that she will always try and set me up with a boyfriend. she will never accept that i have no interest in all of the boys at my school. (#gay🥰) She's always with a new boy every other week too. i get tired of seeing different faces. 

anyways since the party was literally in one hour i rushed to my closet to find a dress. I'm not really the type to wear dresses because I like to be comfy but you never know the occasion. i found this really nice blue short (but appropriate) dress that im pretty sure my sister got me for my 15th birthday but i didn't wear it bc i had a quinceanera unlike her. (yep yall are mixed pookiesss) 

 (yep yall are mixed pookiesss) 

(this is the dress btw)

i didn't have do much to my hair since it already looked good. i just put a some water and product in so it didn't look dry. 

time skip-

the party finally started and people started pouring in. our house was big so the space didnt feel so tight. everyone was having a blast except for me and my sister, we were just vibing to our playlist for parties on the couch. *ding dong* "y/n can you please get that for me, my feet already hurt from these heels", brianna asked me. and of course me being a good sister i got the door. "heyy welcome to the party", i said. there were two people standing at the door. jackson and someone else. I can't believe she invited jackson. he only goes to partys to mess with girls. "hey so are you briannas little sister", jackson asked. "yeah but trust me we're nothing alike" i replied. "oh ok thats good, i brought my little brother here to keep you some company", he smirked. bro be so fr. i know his little brother too. but i dont know his name. i know that everyone calls him a player so i wonder how this night will go.

"hey im joao", the boy said shyly. joao thats an interesting name. and he has a really strong accent i wonder where hes from "thats a cool name, im y/n", i said. "you know, in my country that name means a strong beautiful woman", joao said. (W RIZZ) "thats cool", i said. (GIRL LOOSEN UP) joao and i sat on the couch and just talked about life. i guess time went by quickly because while we were talking people were leaving and before we knew it, it was just me and joao downstairs. wait, why was it only me and joao. where was brianna and joaos brother jackson. "hey im gonna go upstairs and chill in my room do you wanna come with me", i asked. "sure it'll pass time hopefully", joao said. as we were going upstairs me and joao heard faint moans. "fuck bri bri im close", jackson said. me and joao stopped and look at eachother. "the fuck", i said digustingly. making joao quietly laugh. 

we finally made it to my room without dieing from what we heard in that room. "so y/n i feel like i talked a little bit too much tonight so like tell me about yourself", joao said. "well theres not much to know about me im just like every other girl", i said. (basic bitch) "well what are your hobbies"joao asked. "well i like futbol", i said. (YES ITS FUTBOL OR ANY OTHER ONE LIKE THAT NOT SOCCER) "oh really how long have you been playing", joao asked. "10 years now, well i played until i was six and then stopped but i got back into it when i got into 6th grade", i said. "thats interesting, do you remember what team you played for when you were 6", joao asked. why tf was he asking so many questions. i guess its fine though because most 6u teams are very famous. "I was a forward for diamond united", i said (litterally my fifa team name for fut) "oh no way my dad coached 6u for there and now hes doing 14u", joao said. "thats cool he probably was my coach", i said. 

me and joao went on and on about futbol. and i found out he likes chelsea fc a lot and we agreed and disagreed on some controversial futbol questions. all this talking made me so tired and i litterally could not stay in this dress any longer. "joao im sorry but i cant stay in this dress any longer so im gonna go get comfy" i said. "ok fine with me", joao replied. when i when out of my room to the bathroom it didnt sound like brianna and that boy were doing anything anymore. it actually sounded like they were sleeping. 

i put on some grey sweatpants and one of my old futbol jerseys along with one of my  headbands that i usually use for when im doing a face mask. (its those fluffy headbands I hope yall know what im talking about )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okk thats enough for this chapter i dont know whats going on but i stopped to watch the chelsea vs leicester city vod bc i miss chelsea. LUV YALL 😘