dilemmas

10:46

"oh uhh sorry for falling asleep on you like this", i said. i panicked omg. what else was i supposed to say "don't worry y/n it was cute", joao said. "so what are the plans for today", joao asked. "honestly I'm not sure, my sister and your brother went out for breakfast so i guess its just us for now", I said. *SLAM*  Suddenly I hear my sister crying. "guess not anymore", joao said. "i should go check on her ill be back", i said.  I ran out of my room to go check on my sister. 

"bri what happened", i asked. "joaos fucking brother happened", brianna said. fucking jackson. i should've warned her. "i- what did he do brianna, talk to me", i said and sat beside her on her bed. "he left his phone in the car so i decided to go through it and he texted his group chat talking about how i let him hit and some shit about a hitlist", brianna said. what the fuck. i feel so bad. why my sister out of all the girls in the world. "bri I'm so sorry i'm sure i can find a way to talk to him", i said. "yes please do ill do anything, i just thought we had something going on for real", brianna said.

i exit briannas room and ran straight back to mine

joaos pov-

*ringgg* shit my brothers calling "hey jax whats up," i said. "wheres y/n at", jackson said. suddenly y/n burst into her room. god she looks furious. "well she just came in", i replied. "you fucking bitch jackson", she said. "oh im assuming brianna told you everything", jackson asked. "yes and im gonna fuck your life-,"she said. "WAIT let me explain god dammit y/n", jackson said. "fine but if its bullshit im gonna do what i said," she replied. 

"ok so basically y/n everything that she told you was a set up," jackson said. "for fucking what", y/n sternly said. "i did it because i wanted to suprise her with a day out," jackson said. "okk so what does that have to do with us", i asked. y/n quietly laughed. her laugh is cute. "tell her that you and y/n want to go to the carnival thats happening at 1 today", jackson said. "then what because that cant be all", y/n said. "your so smart y/n but as far as that goes ill meet all of yall at the entrance and i'll have some flowers and stuff for bri," jackson replied. "fine see you there", i said and hung up.

"sooo i guess ill go tell her", y/n said. "yeah but let me come with you because it'll seem like its a one sided idea", i said

y/n pov-

me and joao went to briannas room to tell her what we wanted. but first i had to check to see if she was still crying. no noise we're clear. i slowly open her door. "bri bri you ok", i asked. "yeah way better some of my friends helped me", brianna replied. "okk well me and joao figured we could all go to that one carnival that everyone talks about.", i asked. she sits there and thinks about it. "pleasee brianna we dont want to see you like this", joao said. (wtf does joao know about brianna to be saying this💀)"ok finee but we have to leave at 12 and yall need to go eat", brianna said. "sure thing brianna see ya", i said.

a/n- mann if im gonna be honest ive been procastinating finishing this chapter for a while now but yall have me back  🤩 STAY SAFE AND ALL LOVE POOKIESSS