dinner pt.1

after a long day at the carnival with joao, jackson, and brianna you guys finish the day of with some scrumptious dinner ;)

outfits:

joaos outfit

joaos outfit

briannas outfit

briannas outfit

y/ns outfit

jacksons outfit

jacksons outfit

at the house 

y/ns pov-

its been a long day at the carnival and we're finally at the house. jackson says we're going out. everyone is getting ready here because we all don't wanna drive to each other's houses. i finally finished getting ready and went downstairs. "aww look at you the last one", brianna said with a pouty face. "fashionably last boo", i said. "well would you look at us y/n were matching black", joao said. "well they do say great minds think alike", i replied. these past few days have been fun with joao. i just wish he could always be with me. do i like him. nahhh I'm tripping. we barely met. 

we got in the car and started driving to the restaurant. jackson and brianna are in the front joao and i in the back. not much is happening in the car just all of us playing music. "mann this radio is trash pass me the aux bri bri", i said. "woah woah woah your music is better than this", jackson said. "oh please I'm not gonna argue with a boy who says Minnesota by yachty is the best song", i replied. "and is but whatever", jackson said. i played some of the best artists off my playlist like lil baby, frank ocean, drake, and more. then before i knew it we finally arrived.

"you guys can go and walk around there's a park somewhere and ill text the gc whenever the table is ready", brianna said. "fine by me lets go joao", i said

joaos pov-

y/n and i went on a walk and we found this nice doc to hang by with a bench so we just stayed there and just chatted. then i saw a group of boys in the corner of my eye "wait is that joao hanging out with y/n", a faint voice. ah yes pedri, pablo, and mikel. they hate me. its been like that ever since kindergarten. but luckily y/n just distracted me with her voice. "uhh y/n", i said. "yeah joao",she said nervously. "may i", i asked. getting closer to her face. "yes you may", she said and smiled.we got closer in closer. our lips touching. moving like puzzle pieces fitting together. wow i just kissed the girl of my dreams. "woah j didn't know you were like that", pedri said. "yeah what are you doing with my girl anyway", pablo said. "my girl", y/n questioned. "who tf is my girl cause it surely isn't me", y/n said. "only time can tell y/n", pablo said. "just stfu shes mine leave us alone", i said.

"were only trying to change whats wrong tho", mikel said. "ok well change your mindset of me being in your future and turn 180 degrees (yess angles queenn) and walk if your gonna change whats wrong", y/n said. "sassy mama i likeyy", pablo said. "what ever my sis texted me joao we should probs leave", y/n said.

a/n

omg guys i went shopping for my friends quince and when i walked in the store i saw this boy i like at school and we made eye contact and it was a low-key jumpscare because we walked down the same isle (opposite ways) and i didn't see him until we made eye contact i feel like i was hallucinating but I'm scared because we always look at each other in school but say nothing (mainly because we have no classes together) and he's just been appearing more and more in my life

mee yow