he has an effect on me

after getting out of my dress and heels I went back to my room to see how joao was doing. "hey joao you ok", I asked "yeah just a little uncomfy in this outfit, do you mind if I change", joao replied. wdym change, with what clothes? "I wouldn't mind but if only you actually had clothes to change into",  I jokingly said "yeah I do I bring a bag with clothes and hygiene things to any party you never know the case", he said and winked at me. i felt my cheeks heat up so I had to look down so he couldn't see my face.

omg what is wrong with me? he literally could be messing with me rn. he's playing with my brain. crestview high school's most hated player. not only good at playing futbol but also with people's minds. "ok well bathroom is straight ahead I said leading him to the door", I said. it was currently 12:27 a.m. and was just in my room so I decided to post on my Instagram since its been a while. i also took a photo with joao so I posted that too

iiamy/n

,...

(you and joao)                                                                 

(you and joao)                                                                  .,..           

(you brianna jackson and joao)                         

(you brianna jackson and joao)                          ..,.

                                                                                        ...,

had fun tonight :) (tagged briannaxo, jackson.felix, and joaofelix79)

liked by, briannaxo, jackson.felix, and 10,788 others

comments

chris2smooth- your so fine maa                                                                                                                                       reply/iiamy/n- preciate it

nick2crazy- lemme pyo wit some1                                                                                                                                    reply/iiamy/n- im chillin rn thanks tho <3                                            

domswxrld-gangy looking  too good                                                                                                      reply/iiamy/n- gangy feeling opposite about you lmao                                                                        domswxrld-ohh woww I see how it is

load 2,235 more comments

woah that's a lot of actives for it being 12 am. i usually get 15k but that's only if the explore page is feeling me. around 15 minutes joao finally came back. "sorry y/n i dropped toothpaste on my shirt and when i tried to clean it off i only made it worse", joao apologized. "its fine joao we can fix it in the morning", i said. "thanks so much y/n but what do i do now because i don't want to make you uncomfortable with me not wearing a shirt", joao said. "oh its fine don't worry about, lets just lay down", i said.  

now its was just me and joao laying in my bed. we were talking about old memories and he brought up memories of his grandparents playing futbol with him. it made me think about how i miss my grandparents. my abuela and abuelo were literally the ones who got me into futbol. (real) without anythought i just started crying. "oh my god y/n are you ok" "come here give me a hug" joao said. and there i was crying. seconds felt like years. minutes felt like decades. i cant anymore. i miss them. finally my tears stopped and my eyes started feeling heavy and i dozed off to sleep.

joaos pov- 

"my grandparents were the best they taught me everything i-", i said. suddenly i heard someone crying. it wasn't just someone. it was y/n. "oh my god y/n are you ok" "come here give me a hug" i said. i feel bad. i hurt y/n. the girl of my dreams. I've always liked her but i knew she didn't have anything for me. especially because she always said im fine or im chilling to anyone who tries to set her up. I've known about her ever since the first day she walked into my classroom. but i guess i was just a nobody. up until this day though. 

after minutes of me and y/n just hugging each other she dozed off and went to sleep and eventually i did too.

y/n pov-

10:37 a.m

*ringgg ringgg* i wake up to my sister calling me. i quickly answer the phone but cant move my body. i realize that i cant move because of joao. one hand around my waist. the other on the center of my back. "what do you want y/n im at ihop", brianna said. (I H YO PEEN- ok) "nothing im to tired", i said and hung up. im too tried to do anything right now. 

joaos body starts to move as i start to panic. what if he forgets how we got like this. what if he pushes me off in disgust. "y/n", joao asked. broo his morning voice is so fine. his accent plus this is exactly what i need to start off my day. "oh uhh sorry for falling asleep on you like this", i said. i panicked omg. what else was i supposed to say "don't worry y/n it was cute", joao said. (feeling a bit bold today huh felix??) did he just say it was CUTE. he could of said a bunch of other things. its ok or its fine don't stress it. but IT WAS CUTE. im going to fold (me fr) he has an effect on me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------crying because i just found out joaos name is pronounced  joao fell-ix and not joao feel-ix and im also watching dortmund v hoffenheim and its 1-nil. rn im just having fin with this story. I  STAY SAFE GUYSS!!!

wish he look at me like that 😔