OMG I'm soooo sorry!

I'm so so so so so so so so so so SO sorry for such a really long update, I've lost motivation and just like gave up but I am currently trying to write something up, so please bear with me! I am going to continue this so do not worry about me not finishing it, and I'm gonna be editing the prologue b/c, to be honest, it sucks and it's really confusing so I will be trying to fix that, and thank you all for reading this! And please say anything that you want either change/added to the story please, thank you!

Also for clarification Mei and y/n used to be really really and I mean really close, because they grew up together. But Mei started to get really popular because of her looks, what sports she did, ect, ect (you get the point). And then she started to be really manipulative towards you because she got away with a lot (sense your really smart she would group up with you then have you do all the work, and your naive not stupid, your just really slow with things) and would talk shit about you, and more. She in the start when her now group of friends who she started replacing you with started saying things about now you dressed, she would stand up for you, but then as time went on she would just agree with them. and at this time you knew that she was being a bitch but you had no where else to sit with and didn't wanna interact with anyone, b/c to be honest, talking to people is just exhusting. But then Devon came into the picture (in like 3rd grade she was new and you two got along but weren't friends, yet. Also this is happening in 7th grade so middle school). You two got partnered up for a project and then you two just clicked, as time went on you ditched decided to just  Mei and her group of wanna be Kardashian's, and Devon introduced you to her friends (the guys on like the second thing I wrote explaining the characters). Devon was also the like most respected person at your school (because she got along with everyone, including Mei, and the reason why Mei doesnt like Devon is because you and Devon are friends. And the reason why Devon doesn't like Mei is because she thought she was pushy and because you don't like her) so she never got bullied. And the reason she told you the weird thing in the beginning is because she would have to ask you if you are fine or close to whatever the line was, but you were a little weirded out because hasn't asked that question in a while, yada yada yada. You get the point.

Hope that all makes sense! 😅 (also you will be getting a cat because of a comment I have been given and what type and name should the cat have/given? Also what gencer ?)

also you'll be meeting someone in the next chapter! Hope you all have a good night/day/afternoon!