Homeworld tears

Your POV

He packed the Dondi, and you both unbuckled your seatbelts and rushed out the car doors.
"PEARLLLL!" he shouted, launching himself onto a tall, slim, and pale figure with a gem (Obviously a pearl) on her forehead. 

"ohwhataheavj-" was all you heard as she was knocked to the ground by the 16-year-old. You burst out laughing, a purple gem (Amythyst you had learned) joining in nearby. A tall gem with glasses looked at you (Garnet!!!), smiling. She nudged you lightly, "What brings you here?"

She was giddier than Steven had said she was. "I'm Steven's fr- friend." It felt like you were on fire with those words. She raised her eyebrows. You laugh and softly punch her shoulder. Steven had gotten off the floor by now, tackling the next gem, Garnet.

"Whatrutalkinbout'?" he asks, but he had said it too fast to understand. Garnet chuckled, "Nothing." Garnet helped him off of her, and he quickly tackled onto Amythyst, and they fuse. It was shocking that it didn't come as a surprise to you when you saw that bright light.

It seemed as though you learned more about the gems through your own. You tripped seconds later, still not used to your new legs. Tears were brought to your eyes, and everyone knelt down, crying fountains while the room tinted blue. "What's going on?" you ask, standing up. You wipe the tear away, and their tears go away too.

Garnet had taken her visors off, Amythyst was on the floor, and Pearl's mouth was wide open. "Steven, call the diamonds." he nodded rushing upstairs. "What?" you ask, but nobody answered. "She still exists!" you hear Steven call, and everyone (including yourself) let out a sigh of relief.

Pearl was now panicking, spewing out nonsense, Garnet was looking into the future, spitting out anything useful, and Amythyst was tugging at the ends of her hair, in hopes to fix the situation. You rushed to the bathroom in sudden sickness, throwing up. Steven was by your side, pushing the hair (if you have any) out of your face as you did so, leaving and returning with a cup of water and some pills. (Thanks stomach ache that I have for no reason!)

You took them thankfully, swallowing the pill dry. His face was shocked. You didn't seem to drink the water. "I know it's silly, but I'm afraid the water will make me sick." you explain, and he nods softly. The last thing you would expect is him coming back with a cup of (favorite drink [if it's water, then choose something else]) f/d. You guzzled it down like a wild animal, but he didn't seem fazed.

You pulled him into a hug. "Thanks." you say as that sickness feeling starts to go away. "Can I bring you to the diamonds?" he asks, and you nod, too weak for words. You shuffle over to the warp pad, following him.

He warped you off along with himself to homeworld. You appeared in some sort of palace place, and he led you to a room. You start to feel sick again, but you don't say anything. "Blue!" he called, and a giant female gem turned to him. She replied, "Yes?" her eyes lit up, "STEVEN!" and she set her hand down for him to hop on.

He made sure that you had gotten on the hand before she lifted you two up. "Who's this?" she asked, her hand to her face. "This is Y/n." he exclaimed for you as you leaned on his shoulder weakly. "We believe that she's a blue diamond like you." the blue woman paused.

"Can you cry?" she asked, and you groaned, "Your lucky I'm in enough pain to do so." a tear slid down your cheek. The figure and Steven burst into tears. Steven was huddled in a ball next to you, and Blue Diamond screamed, "The agony! How do you deal with this!?" falling to her knees.

You wipe the tear away and everything goes back to normal. You didn't realize the five other figures in the corner reacting to the small tear as well. "Hello!" you called, and they looked up at you. "What the heck Blue?" the yellow one her size scolded, "I thought you stopped doing that!"

Blue sighed, "It wasn't me?" The yellow figure's face changed astonished by the news. "What do you mean?" She presses, and Blue looked at you, "It was Y/n, this human gem hybrid, like Steven."

"You mean that lo-" the giant white figure started, but she was cut off by Steven's glare. "You mean Y/N did this?" Blue nodded. Steven turned to you, "Y/n, this is Blue, White and Yellow. I bet you can guess which one is which." you nodded, "What about the three other figures?"

He responds with, "The pink one is spinel, the blue one is blue pearl, and the yellow one is yellow pearl." you smiled and nodded again. "Sorry for making you cry!" you call to them, "I didn't mean to! I don't exactly know what's happening!" 

They assure you it's okay, and after a bit of talking, you head back to the temple with Steven. 
You both settle on the couch, cuddling up to each other and falling asleep.
Your both unaware of the three gems snapping pictures of you and the boy.