Five

Merilina

I wake up with the most painful headache realising I'm not in my bed, someone else's. I sit up in shock then groan when my head starts banging.

I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth with one of the spare toothbrush's I found in the draw. I walk out and slowly go down the stairs when I see a tall figure making food, he notices the sound of me coming downstairs but as soon as he looks my way I run back up into the bedroom shutting the door and hiding under the bed covers.

I hear footsteps coming up slowly until the knob of the door turns and I hear him sit on the bed. He rubs his warm hands along my arm making me face him, "What happened yesterday and why am I here!" I say quietly shouting.

He chuckles dryly at my confusion "I found you sleeping on a bench and woke up when I picked you up, you asked me to take you home, that's why you're here now my sweet angel."

My mouth formed into an 'o' shape.

"I made you breakfast" he says whilst getting up off the bed

That's when I fully sit up and follow him holding onto his hand.

I nearly cry because of how good the food looked and how bad my head hurt.

There were fruit with pancakes and syrup, alongside some chocolate dip for the fruit.

He places the food infront of me and I dig in, going for the fruit first. After eventually eating as much as I can I feel guilt build up within in me for not being able to finish everything.

Seth begins to notice it and says "Finish it." Harshly. I answer back saying I'm not able to and he gets up from his chair and walks over to me forcing my mouth open and putting the food in my mouth.

I'm startled by his reaction but I have to chew otherwise he'll get more angrier. My plate is finished and he takes it from me putting it in the sink to wash it up for later.

I decide to walk around and explore the different rooms he has, one of them has modern colours such as grey, white, black, brown. The chairs are all grey and soft with no patterns on them, this room seems to be for lounge or just a quiet place to sit in.

I look more and all the rooms look like that with the same colours just different furniture.

One room is different to the rest, it gives off cold presence energy, I walk more along the corridor towards the room.

It's locked.

I stand there dumbfounded as to why this room is locked and not the others..

I turn around to see Seth staring at me with no emotion and I jump slightly making him walk a tiny bit closer but still far.

"What do you think you're doing?"

••

This is gonna get interesting..

Vote if you liked this chapter!