Thirteen

Merilina

A cozy restaurant that's actually clean and the food looks delicious from what I'm seeing on peoples plates.

Seasoned chicken, pasta bake, waffles, toasties and more, that makes my stomach rumble even more thinking about the taste in my mouth.

Seth picks a place to sit down for us, the seats have soft cushion and leathery material.

"Hi! what can I get for you today?" A young girl asks us, "A normal toastie please" I smile at her whilst ordering,

"What about you sir?" She politely asks whilst tilting her head, "Just a simple pasta bake please, thank you"

"Any drinks?"

"What drink would you like Lina?" He says as he smirks cocking his head at me"

"Just a water-" "And I'll have some wine" He says cutting me off without even apologising.

"Okay, thank you"

The girl left hurriedly, it seems to be a rush hour today, I think to myself.

"So, what did you think of todays trip, mm?"

"It was fun, except the sex store drama" I say with a tight smile on my face

"Really? I thought you would enjoy that, you know, your books" he licks his lips whilst rolling his eyes.

"Well maybe if you told me about it beforehand I wouldn't have such a weird reaction, I mean even if you told me still I would react the same because what were you thinking!" I point my finger at him whilst shaking my head in defeat.

"I just wanted to have fun, sweetheart." He answers pouting his lips as a mock.

I sigh in annoyance and look away from him.

he shifts around the table so he's next to me and lifts up my skirt to slip something in he slides back with a proud look on his face.

My first reaction reaction is shock then my brows furrow together

"Did you just slip the vibrator into my pants?" I ask knowing the answer.

He ignores me and looks out the window with his phone in his hand and I start to feel a sudden vibration happen.

I look down and realise it's going to be hard to sit still whilst the waitress comes to give us our food,

I panic.

••