part 1

Hi I'm Tom I'm 12 years old
And I'm on summer vacation
My parents and my sister left me alone for 3 months
My parents left 5000$ and some food at home.I cleaned the attic and found my training pants from when I was 8 years old(had some trouble with potty training)
Their were spiderman design.And my memories goes to my minds flashbacks when I wear them(because sometimes i couldn't get to toilet in time)
There still were 6 packs of 50 training pants.
I get the feeling to try those
POV: I don't need those anymore plus they are when I was younger it wouldn't fit me!
Then i saw sixth package was open and i took one to look it would fit me perfectly
POV:maybe I could try it cuz I'm alone so nobody will see me plus these might fit and I remember they were comfy.
So I take off my shoes then my shorts then my underwear which has some design on it.
And put training pants on (they look like normal underwear but they have padding and they are thicker.
They fell comfy i have flashbacks when I couldn't get on time to toilet so I peed one time when I was 7 i poop myself.
I wanted to try it's absorption so I drinked 3 glasses of water and take strong pee laxative.

After 10 minutes

I really need to pee it's so much pain so I realesed and warm comes and my spider training pants thery get yellowed.
My training pants get squishy.
After 3 minutes I was done peeing it felt good to pee now my training pants get very yellowed, very squishy,very expanded I press on it and it leaked a little bit so I know it's was full but I didn't really care so I eated all food that was left and take laxatives.

After 10 minutes

POV:Here it comes!!!
I pushed it and I pooped 16 logs of poop now the training pants are very big and messy u can see that I pooped and peed because u can see in front very yellowed side on the back u can see swollen messy brown side of training pants.

To be continued