Chapter 24

Max's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning in Fang's arms. I smiled. I couldn't be any happier than I was right now in the arms of my man. I turned on my side and stared at Fang's peaceful face. His lips were slightly parted and his hair was a mess. I blushed at the memories of the night before. Lets just say there was a bunch of hair pulling and love bite making. I looked at his chest and saw all of the love bites that I had given him. I smiled and gave a little giggle. I felt Fang shift in the bed before I saw his beautiful eyes.

"Good morning, Love."

"Good morning, Handsome." When I realized that we were both still naked I blushed. Fang chuckled and pulled me closer.

"How are you feeling, Love?"

"A little sore, but I'm fine." He looked down at me and kissed my nose.

"I will be right back.", he said as he got up and walked to the bathroom, naked. "See anything you like?", He asked. I blushed and stuffed my face into a pillow.

"No, not really." He turned around still naked and walked towards me, like a lion hunting its prey.

"Oh, really? Is that so?"

"Yes, yes it is." That was when he pounced on top of me and started tickling me. I started laughing hard and tried to push his hand away. "S-stop, F-fang!" He finally stopped.

"Do you take it back?"

"Yes!, I take it back." He got up and walked back to the bathroom. I heard the water start and him walk back out. He walked over to my side of the bed and picked me up bridal style while we were still stark naked.

"Fang!!"

"What?"

"Put me down I'm still naked."

"So? I seen it all last night." I blushed at that comment and slapped his bare chest. He chuckled and put me on my own feet. I saw candles and a bubble bath ready.

"Aww!, Thank you, Fang." I went to take a step and cried out in pain. I think I'm a little more than sore. Fang grabbed a hold of me so I didn't fall.

"You alright, Love?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just really sore, that's all.", I said. He looked concerned and worried. "I'm fine, I promise." He just nodded and picked me back up. He gently put me into the warm bathtub and kissed me.

"I will be in the bedroom. Just holler when you are done or if you need anything." I nodded as he walked out. I sat in the bath and cleaned up. The warm bath helped relax my sore and tense muscles.

"Fang, I'm done." He came in with a towel and walked over to me. He picked me up out of the water and sat me on my feet as he dried me off with the towel. He handed me a sports bra, panties, one of his shirts, and a pair if his boxer's. He helped me get dressed and then picked me right back up. He walked back into the bedroom and sat me on my side of the bed. He pulled the blanket up for me. He kissed me on the lips and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What would you like for breakfast, Love?"

"Whatever you want to cook." He smiled and kissed my nose before walking out. I could smell the food cooking from all the way up here. It smelled so good and I felt my stomach growl in anticipation. A couple of minutes later Fang brought in a tray full of bacon, eggs, biscuits, fruit, sausage, and 2 cups of coffee. He knows me so well.

"Here you go, Love.", he said as he put the tray in my lap. We both ate the food and talked a little. When we were finished I was tired again and Fang told me to sleep.

Fang's P.O.V.

As I watched my beautiful angel sleep I realized something. She was my world and I would do anything to make her happy and make her feel loved. After that comment you could que the whip noise. I smiled as Max let out a little snore and curled up closer to me. I kissed the top of her head and thought about last night.

It was amazing. She was amazing. She was so insecure about her actions because she didn't know what to do, but halfway through she took over. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen her do. I love this girl so much. I think I'm ready to marry her, but I don't know about her.

I don't think I could live without her in my life. I hope one day we could have a house full of kids. I want 6 kids. We never really had that talk, but I hope we do soon.

"What are you thinking about, Babe?" I jumped at the sound of her voice and looked down.

"Our future kids, Baby."

"Oh, really?! How many kids do you want?"

"I want 6, but I will take as many as you will give me. What about you?"

"I want as many as we can create."

"Really?!"

"Yes." I smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her. I pulled back and smiled at my little angel.

"Did you enjoy it last night?"

"Yes, it was amazing. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making me the happiest girl alive."

"How in the world did I do that?"

"You made one of the things that I wanted happen."

"That's good, Baby, but I'm the happiest man alive."

"Why?"

"Because I have you and you gave me the most important thing to a girl."

"Then I'm glad I gave it to you."

"How are you feeling, Angel?"

"Good, well better. How are you feeling?"

"Good, as long as you are."

"Will we ever do that again?"

"Sure as long as you want to. She smiled.

"Fang, we did use a condom, right?" I thought back to last nights events.

"Um, Max, I don't think we did." We both stared at each other with wide eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter is going to be the last. I do plan on writing a sequel, but I have no idea on what to call it. So if you have an idea please comment it and I will pick one.

Stay Beautiful!✨💖🙌😘

~Bree