Chapter 1

Chapter one:

Max's P.O.V

"MAX!!!!!! GET UP YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF JUNIOR YEAR!!!!!",said my mom.

"Uggghhh!!!!!, do I have to go???!!"

"Yes Maximum, now get out of bed!!"

"But...I don't want to go!"

"Oh well,I don't really care!!!"

"Fine!!!"

So,I got up and went to get ready, i put on black sweats and a t-shirt. I put on my tennis shoes and walked down stairs. And that's when Ella saw me and said:

"No,just no!"

"WHAT?!"

"Do you really think i am going to let you go to school looking like that?"

"Like what?!"

"Max you look like a dude,meet me in my room in 5 minutes.!"

Fang's P.O.V

I woke up this morning to my two little sister's , Nudge and Angel, shaking me awake.

So,i rolled out of bed and went to get ready.

I put on a black t-shirt, black pants, and put on some black tennis shoes. (of course!)

(At school)

Max's P.O.V

I walked in school wearing black shreded skinny jeans, a red tank top, a black leather crop jacket, and black converse's. And Ella curled my hair and put on a LITTLE make-up on me.

When Ella and i got in school we walked up to the office to get our schedule's. While i was in the process of comparing mine and Ella's schedule's, I ran into what felt like a wall and realized it was a dude.

I finally got up and introduced myself :

"Hi, i'm Max"

"Hi, sorry about that are you ok ? Oh, i'm Fang."

"I'm fine thanks for asking. This is Ella my little sister."

"Nice to meet you Ella. These are my two sister's Nudge and Angel, and my two brother's Iggy and Gazzy."

"Nice to meet yall.", me and Ella said together.

"We are new here and we were wondering if ... yall show us around?" ,Said Iggy.

"Sure i would be glad to, here let me see your schedule's."

As i looked at their schedule's i realize i had two classes with Ella and Iggy, music and science, one class with Nudge and Angel ,music,and all classes with Fang.