Chapter 17

Max's P.O.V.
I can't believe it! I knew they had sex, but not unprotected sex! Fang has a lot to explain.
I click on the picture and comment. I said,
"I'm 99% sure it is NOT Fang's baby, you WHORE!"
After about 5 mins. she commented back. She said,
"Why are you calling me a whore? All I did was announce that I was carrying a baby."
So I replied back with,
"I called you a whore because I have heels higher than your standards! So close your fucking legs!"
After that she didn't reply, good.

Fang's P.O.V.
I just got done taking a shower after football practice when I see a Facebook notification pop up.
What?! There is no freaking way she is pregnant with my baby! I get on Facebook and see who was all tagged in it. Shit! She tagged Max! I'm screwed!
Then I get more notifications saying Max andBrooke were commenting on the photo. Great!
I went and read the comments and couldn't help but laugh. Max was the one to start the conversation. It said,
"I'm 99% sure it is NOT Fang's baby, you WHORE!"
After about 5 mins. Brooke commented back. She said,
"Why are you calling me a whore? All I did was announce that I was carrying a baby."
Then Max replied back with,
"I called you a whore because I have heels higher than your standards! So close your fucking legs!"

That's my girl! But the thing is I know as soon as I get to Max's house I will be in some deep shit.

Max's P.O.V.
I sit there waiting on Fang to get here. Man he sure is going to wish this never happened. I don't see why I always fall for someone when I know either
A.) It wont last.
Or
B.) I will be the one to get hurt.
So in other words I think I'm going to let Fang be with Brooke for the sake of "their baby" and so she can't start drama about how he isn't there for his kid.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by the doorbell ringing.
I walked downstairs I go to the door, already knowing who it is, and opening it.
As soon as it is open Fang's lips are on mine. Man does it feel good. Wait! I can't kiss him I'm about to break up with him!
So I bring my hands to his chest and push him off of me. He stumbles back breathing heavily.
"What's wrong, Max?"
"I think we should break up."
"What?! No! Why?!"
"Because if that really is your child you need to be there for it and Brooke."
"What?! That baby is not mine! You said it yourself! You know she is a whore! Seriously Max, do you honestly think that I would have unprotected sex with her of all people?!"
"No, but condoms do break Fang!"
" Max! The last time I had sex with her was 6 months before I met you! So for her to be pregnant with MY baby I would have had to cheat on you! And we both know I wouldn't do that!"
"Actually Fang, I don't know if you would or wouldn't cheat on me."

As we stand there, me with tears in my eyes and Fang with a hurt look on his face, I hear Dylan walk downstairs.
"What is going on in here?"
"Nothing Dylan, just leave."
"What?! No!"
"Yes! Leave. Me. Alone!"
"Like I said no! What did you do Fang?"
"I did nothing."
"Don't lie to him Fang!"
Fang just looks at me as if telling me to not start again.
"Alright, if your not going to tell me, Fang then Max what happened?"
"Well his ex girlfriend posted a pic of a positive pregnancy test saying that it is Fang's baby. So we were talking and I said that I thought we should break up so he could be there for Brooke and their baby. He started yelling and saying it couldn't be his baby because they haven't had sex since 6 months before he met me. But he knows my past and he still decides to yell at me knowing I have trust issues."
By the end of my rant I was sobbing.
"Ok look Max y'all are not going to break up. You should trust him or you will end up heart broken."
"Ok. I'm s-so-sorry F-Fang."
"It's fine Max. Come here."
I get up and slowly walk over to him with my head down and tears still coming down my face I hear Dylan walk out of the room when Fang says,
"Look at me Max."
I just shake my head no. He then put two fingers under my chin and lifts it up so I have to look at him.
"Max, I'm sorry I yelled at you and I swear to you that I haven't slept with her since I met you. Max, babe, you are my world and I love you. I know you may not be ready to say that yet, but I am."

"I love you too, Fang."