Chapter 16

Max's P.O.V.

When we got home that night Dylan was so mad saying how I am way to young to be doing that and how he doesn't like Fang. He can act like a total girl sometimes. His rant literally took 45 minutes! Dear Lord any longer and I would have punched him! But I did tell him to shove it!

After that the rest of the weekend went by really fast and boring.

(Monday at school )

I see Fang waiting on me with a....wait? Is that a smile on his face? No way Fang is freaking smiling!

"Good morning, babe"

"Good morning to you to handsome. What are you so happy about?"

"For 1 I get to see you and for 2 I made the football team!"

"Congrats Babe! I so happy for you!"

"Thanks. You ready for class?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

After school I head home to do the project I have to do. My partner is Fang but he had football practice so he won't be here till later. :(

I'm in the middle of typing the paper part when I get a notification on Facebook.

I click on it only to wish I hadn't.

It it is from this chick named Brooke and she had a positive pregnancy test in her hand. The caption says " It's true, I am indeed pregnant. If your wondering who the father is well it is indeed Fang. Sorry Max, but you will have to try harder than that."

Well you see that is Fang's ex-girlfriend, and she hates me because she think that I stole Fang from her. Stupid B!tch!