chapter five

Mui pov

"Come on mui- let your hair out when your in public for once-" aoi complained, she was trying to get me more comfortable to having my hair out as she never stopped touching it.

"No because some random ass kids grandparents are gonna come and tell me off- it's nearly at my knees aoi, I'm not having it out-" I tell her, she sighs. "Your poor hair, just cut it if your not gonna have it out-" she said, sarcasticly rolling her eyes. "I will then, and you'll have no male friends hair to braid" I say in a petty voice, "don't, I'll fucking kill you if you cut it"

I sighed and looked around. "Fine, but only this time.." I say, slowly taking my hair out of the bun. It unraveled fast and was out with a slightly curl to it due to the bun, "there you go, pretty hair" she says, I sarcasticly roll my eyes.

"Anyways, so the job??" She asks eagerly. "Yeah- I got a note, here you go-" I say, passing the letter to her. "Damn whoever wrote this clearly had a strict teacher- holy shit that handwritings neat-" she says, taking a good look at it before reading. "They addressed you as 'Mr'-" she points out.

I watched her eyes move side to side, scanning the letter.

"DAMNN- GO MUI!" She says, putting the letter down on the table. "Aha-" I let out, smiling. "You did it! So are you gonna meet him or write a letter??" She asks, I stay silent. "Ehh- it'd be safer to wrote a letter but I'd like to know what he looks like. And speak in person-" I tell her, she nods. "Bring that butterfly knife incase. Because it's really late at night" She tells me, I nod. "Does akaza know..?" She whispered. I shook my head, "I told him I was invited invited a party-" I reply, she slightly scoffs. "When you come back you'll have to act drunk-" she laughs, I slightly laugh too.

My hair was starting to go everywhere, I put it behind my back but it was still pissing me off-

"Can I just tie it u-" "No."

"Fuck you hoe" I tell her. "If anyone's the hoe it's you" She says, this was our way of joking. So I never took it seriously.

"Why is it me? Your the one with a boyfriend" I say, sarcasticly. "Because I don't make jokes about sucking dick" she replies bluntly

"How do you know I'm joking?" I reply, smirking

Her jaw just dropped. "IM KIDDING-" I say, "I don't believe that.." she replies in a sarcastic tone.

short chap cus I'm at school rn abt to get my ass beat by Mr nolan-