chapter nine

I was sitting down, just eating my breakfast.. something felt odd.. but I ignored it.

I was sitting at the kitchen table, on my own. But that was okay, I had Noone to sit with. It was just me and the uppermoons anyways..

I had brushed my hair first that morning, I wanted to get it out of the way as it always annoyed me, plus akaza was on a business trip and he normally helped me brush my hair when it was really bad.

Daki was annoying though, she'd braid it, tug it. All that without permission and when I ask her to stop. She goes and snitches to her 'oLdEr BrOtHeR'. I hate that girl, so much.

I felt my hair being touched and dragged out from chair. I looked behind me to see..

Gyokko..

"Ah, you have such lovely lovely hair muichiro~" he spoke, stroking it lightly. I felt uncomfortable as fuck.. I wanted him to stop, "Aha.. thanks.." I said, eating my breakfast and trying to ignore him, hoping he'd go away, but he didn't. He just kept talking about it.. making me really.. really uncomfortable

"I think its time for a little haircut, don't you?" He asked, I immediately spun around in shock, I shook my head. "Come on mui, only a trim. I can do that, why don't you trust me?~" He asked, I shook my head.. "akazas hone tomorrow.. he can trim it for me, he's really good.." I tell gyokko, trying to get him to stop. "Hmm.. No~" he said, pulling my hair, getting it all into a fist.. I knew what was happening, I'm not dumb!

For one I could feel how high his hand was.. and two I could see it in the reflection of a glass cabinet.. his hand was really high up..

"Gyokko I think that too high for a trim!" I tell him, panicking. "Too late~" he says, I felt a snip.. and it was really.. really close to my head..

"Ah. There, now you'll look more like a boy, how's that?~" He said, I just froze.. I could talk.. couldn't.. I was just frozen..

---A day later---

I was in my room.. I was so upset about my hair.. all that.. my whole life.. gone.. it was the only thing I had of mother..

I heard akazas voice.. he had come home!

I was happy.. I rushed to him and gave him a huge hug, "mui-?! What on earth happened to your hair?!" He asked in shock, dropping his suitcases..

"Gyokko..." I let out, he frowned. "I swear to Christ.." He whispered. "Stay in your room." He told me, he seemed angry as fuck..

I nodded and went into my room..

---

It had been half an hour.. there was heaps.. HEAPS.. of yelling downstairs..

"THAT WAS THE ONLY THING HE HAD LEFT OF HIS BROTHER AND MOTHER! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU INSENSITIVE ASSHOLE?!" I heard.. I curled up, shaking and crying in fear..

"HE NEEDED A HAIRCUT! HE LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING TR4NNY!" I heard gyokko yell, "WHY DONT YOU CUT YOUR OWN FUCKING HAIR?! HIS WAS SO SPECIAL TO HIM, BUT YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOURS HUH??"

---

It had dulled down..

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! IM LEAVING." I heard akaza yell. "YOU CANT LEAVE!" I heard another person yell..

This..

This is all my fault..

I pulled my knees to my chest and cried as I heard the front door slam..

Gyokko came running up the stairs angrily.. I shivered in fear..

"Listen here you little shit.." He said, pushing me against a wall, making my voice hitch. "You do that one more time and I will make you regret everything." He tells me.. I nod quickly..

He went to punch me and I flinched-

"Muichiro! Mui-" "wake the hell up, you over slept dumbass!" Aoi yelled at me, shaking me vigorously

It was.. it was just a memory mui.. it can't hurt you now..