The Beginning

A/N: this story is kind of inspired by cortnycat so check her stories out they're great storied. [Name] is 18 in this . Elliot and Cole are 16, Hunter is 10, and Rose is 6. Also warning there will be cursing in here.]

"Guys hurry up I'm leaving in 5 minutes, whoever isn't in the car by then is getting left behind!" [Name] yelled at her siblings. In a flash 2 small figures dash out with 2 older twin boys following the younger kids.

"Did the flight have to be so early?" Elliot groaned in annoyance.

"Not everyone's a lazy ass like you Elliot." Cole snickered at [Name]'s comment.

"Hurry up in the car before mom and dad scold us for not being ready in time." The kids quickly complied getting to the seats quickly. The [H/C] girl walked back into the house.

"Mom! Dad! Everyone's ready we're all waiting in the car for you!" The girl yelled in hopes her parents could hear her.

"Alright honey we'll be down in 2 minutes. I'm just confirming stuff with the company." [Mother] responded.

"Alright but don't blame us if we have to rush to the airport." [Mother] hummed. [Name] walked into her room grabbing her last bag and walked back to the car. She looked at the sky and sighed. The weather was cold and she only seemed to be getting more and more stressed about going back to school.

Calm down [Name] you've manged to get a job with your parents old friends and not only that but it pays well. Forget about school for now.

She sat back into the car just in time her parents were finally outside.

"Alright kids ready to go." Multiple loud forms of agreement were heard. The car ride wasn't very loud except for the 3 or 4 are "we there yets" from the younger siblings. Finally after an hour the car had reached the airport. The kids all flooded out grabbing their respective bags or suitcases. [Name] was walking when a smaller hand grabbed onto hers. She looked down to see her younger sister Rose. The 6 year old smiled at her, [Name] leaned down and gave her a kiss on the head, ruffling her hair after.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much" [Mother] sobbed.

"Make sure you guys a have a great time, and [Name] make sure you take care of your siblings alright?" [Father] said calmly.

"Daaaaaddd. Cole and I are 16 already."

"Yeah! We can take care of ourselves dad." The twins groaned.

"I know you boys can but you're not adults yet, so therefore you can't go out on your own. You two need to watch Hunter and Rose while [Name] works." [Father] ruffled the twins hair giving them a big hug.

"Are you two excited?" [Father] chuckled seeing Rose and Hunter fidget in excitement.

"I'm so ready to see the dinosaurs! But I'm gonna miss you guys." Hunter exclaimed in Joy.

"I'll miss you papa and mama." Rose giggled giving [Father] and [Mother] a hug. Lastly the parents went to [Name]. [Mother] started sobbing immediately. [Father] looked teary-eyed.

"[Name] sweetheart, I'm so proud of you." [Mother] cried.

"You've grown up to be such a kind and loving girl and we could ask for anything more." [Father] continued.

"God, you guys make it sound like it's my last day alive. Loosen up, I'm just leaving for a bit of the winter." [Name] teased her parents.

"I hate to interrupt the sweet moment but our flights going to take off soon." Cole called out.

"Alright we won't hold you hostage any longer. Make sure you say Hi to Owen for us alright [Name]?" [Father] chuckled. [Name] nodded.

"Oh also, if something chases you run.. Ah, I'm just messing with you guys." [Mother] laughed. The kids all waved goodbye to their parents as the boarded the plane.