Bombastic side eye 😍

"There seems to be a slight change in plans."

"Huh? What do you mean Claire? What changed?" [Name] questioned.

"We have to go see the new project." Echo shot [Name] a questioning look, she responded with a shrug. What was happening, why did we have to go see this project? Name thought questioning.

"Rosie you stay here with the boys alright?" Rosie nodded, going back to playing with Blue's hair. [Name] smiled at the interaction.

"Don't worry [Name] we'll be back soon." Owen attempted to comfort the girl.

"Let's just get this over with, it probably has to do with the park opening up soon. The higher ups probably want to know how far along they have come to being domesticated." [Name] replied exasperated. Owen's eyes widened, how could he have forgotten of course Claire would call them in to check on the progress. A few days had passed since the project started and Owen could see so many changes in his boys. It was like they were completely different people from who he raised. It seems like they were also warming up to [Name] as well. He smiled, it was nice to know that his favorite people were getting along.

"Are you just going to stand there all day? Come on get moving." [Name] teased hoping into the golf cart. Owen sighed playfully, getting into the golf cart. They finally joined Claire who seemed tense.

"Claire, are you alright?" [Name] questioned softly. She placed a hand on the old woman's shoulder. Claire quickly shrugged it off.

"I'm fine." She started coldly. [Name]'s eyes widened in surprise. Why was Claire being so hostile to her?

Claire sighed, "I'm just worried about this project. If it doesn't go right I might be fired." [Name] smiled softly.

"I'm sure you'll do great Claire, there's no need for you to worry. You've been doing this for a year." She put a hand on the older woman's shoulder comfortingly. Claire nodded. Finally they arrived at the building.

"Time to go in and see what the hell they want from us." Owen droned. Claire shot him a harsh glare.

"Those people you're talking about are your higher ups." She replied swiftly. Walking away before an argument could ensue. Owen shot [Name] a look saying can you believe this lady? [Name] chuckled following behind the ginger woman. Owen sighed being left behind by the unenergetic girl.

"Women are so hard to please." He hissed. He followed behind the two ladies who left him behind. The (h/c) girl walked with Claire, the sound of Claire's heels hitting the floor echoed in the almost empty hallway. Claire stopped abruptly, [Name] jerked back at Claire's sudden halt in movement.

"Now we just need to wait for Owen." [Name] sighed. She sat there thinking about Rose. When her mind drifted to the raptors. They had been so friendly to her, despite only meeting a few days ago. She took a minute. [Name] decided to sit down, Owen was sure taking his sweet time and she didn't have any patience. She sighed exhausted. Ever since she had gotten to Jurassic World all she'd been doing is work. She still hadn't gotten the chance to rest. It seemed like exhaustion had been taking over her. But [Name] had to stay strong, not only for her but for the people around her. They were all relying on her to set a good mood, if she was up to standard then people wouldn't have the same happy atmosphere. She sighed exhilarated, she wanted to cry so bad but she needed to continue to be strong for her family. Eventually Owen caught up, and [Name] shot up. Finally something to stop her from overthinking she sighed happily.

"Holy shit you guys move fast even though you're in heels." Owen huffed at Claire in exhaust. [Name] snickered, and Claire shot her a glare.

"These are your bosses, so act professional and don't embarrass me." Claire commanded. [Name] nodded, while Owen rolled his eyes.