What was that⁉️

"Nice to meet you sweetheart, I'm Rex."

"Rex, was it? Nice to meet you. I hope you feel at home here because if not I'll have to have a stern talk with the boys here." [Name] smiled sweetly, Delta scoffed silently and rolled his eyes. [Name] saw this action and glared at the boy. He straightened his posture seeing the girl's harsh glare and smiled sheepishly. She sighed, turning her attention back to the brunette boy.

"Please ignore them, they're not used to new people. Give them time and they'll warm up to you." [Name] reassured, Rex just nodded watching her every move, a lazy smirk plastered on his place.

"No problem love, I'm looking forward to being with you more." He grinned, giving her a wink. [Name] snickered, her face slightly flushed at the pet names the older boy was using. She cleared her throat and turned towards the other boys who were all frowning or glaring at the new roommate they had.

"I'll leave you guys to interact with each other, remember there are cameras in here so no funny business, someone's watching at all times. I have to go because Claire told me she had something to tell me." [Name] sweated watching the stare down between the boys. She sighed and walked away and towards the two adults who were watching the interaction between the group.

"You handled that pretty well." Owen teased. [Name] scoffed, rolling her eyes, she turned to look at Claire who was analyzing the situation between the boys.

"Claire? What did you want to talk about?" Claire looked back at the 2 people next to her.

"Huh? Oh right! Mr. Masrani has requested for you guys to check out the project's enclosure." Claire answered.

"They're already done?" [Name] blinked in surprise.

"Yes [Name], they grew up faster than expected, so we got to work on building an enclosure for them."

"Hmm, is that normal?" [Name] questioned a sense of dread looming over her.

"Normal?" Claire tilted her head in confusion.

"Yeah, is it normal for the dinosaurs to grow up so quickly?" Owen butt in.

"Yeah, it's part of the scientific process in the lab." Claire explained briefly, "the rest is confidential."

"I see, so nothing unnatural? Any siblings?" [Name] questioned walking along with the two adults who began to leave the room. [Name] paused suddenly, "What about the boys? Do we separate them?"

"There's no need for that," Claire smiled, "I have someone outside and others on the cameras. They'll be tranquilized before they can do serious harm to each other." Claire specified.

"Alright I'll be right back, you guys can wait outside if you want." The two adults nodded leaving the room. [Name] turned back towards the boys who were all staring at her. "I expect you guys to be on your best behavior despite not knowing each other for a while. We'll only be gone for a little while, if we're not back in what feels like a long time, or you feel like somethings wrong, stay here and if needed we'll come to you guys. If there is a case where any workers come in here I expect you to listen to them unless it's that weird guy who wants to use you guys as military weapons."

"Why are you telling us this?" Delta questioned.

"I honestly don't know, I just have a bad feeling about this whole situation." [Name] responded quietly. She then quietly walked out waving goodbye to the boys. She closed the door and then locked it, she looked around trying to spot the two adults who were arguing about something. [Name] quickly hid so she could hear what they were arguing about.

"You just went and made a new dinosaur?" Owen scrutinized.

"Yeah, it's uh kinda what we do here. The exhibit opens to the public in three weeks. Mr. Masrani wanted me to consult with [Name] and you." Claire scoffed. "We would like you guys to evaluate the paddock for vulnerabilities." She continued.