What, Literally What

"What. The. Hell."

"[NAME]!" Hunter and Rose cried happily. Their faces were smudged with batter and flour. [Name] glared at the twins who were sheepishly smiling.

"Well, do you two want to explain yourselves or do I have to make you talk?" [Name] spoke threatened. Hugging the 2 younger children who were shaking.

"I think we'll chose the option to speak..." Elliot replied nervously.

"Good, while you're at it explain why these two are so afraid." [Name] glared.

"Well.." Elliot started, Cole explained "We texted you and you told us to try cooking ourselves if the breakfast buffet was closed, and it was so we did what you asked. We might have made a mess while doing it though. We mixed everything some pancakes burned others fell on the floor. Then we got scared that you'd yell at us for making a mess so I decided to hide everyone so you wouldn't be so angry with us." Cole giggles nervously. Elliot agreed.

"Fine just help me clean up this mess so that room service doesn't have more work to do because of you two idiots." [Name] ruffled their hair. She then turned her attention to the 2 younger kids. "Are you two alright now?" Rose looked up at her with tears with her eyes. She dug her face more into [Name]'s leg. Hunter tried to comfort her, but the young girl refused to let her go. [Name] smiled softly picking up the panicked girl, "Rosie, do you want to help your older sister clean." Rose nodded cautiously. "Do you want me to put you down, or do you want me to continue to pick you up."

"Uhm.. Do you mind if you continue to pick me up?" Rose looked up with her big puppy-like eyes.

[Name] chuckled slightly giving the little girls forehead a kiss, "No problem cutie." (This is strictly platonic do not think of it as anything romantic. They're siblings and Rose is a minor.) Rose beamed happily. Hunter smiled seeing his younger sister so happy. The siblings quickly got to work cleaning up the mess. [Name] cleaned the higher parts of the walls, while Rose cleaned the lower part of it. After hours of cleaning they were finally finished. [Name] felt her phone which was still in her pocket buzz, she removed the phone from her back pocket. It was Owen, [Name]'s eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 'Why is Owen texting me, it's almost 5 pm now. Shouldn't he be home by now?' She unlocked her phone, opening the messages app.

[Owen] - Hey, [Name] I know you're probably busy with your siblings, but Claire is requesting us along with the raptors.

[Name] - Ah, alright. Can you ask Claire if it's ok if I bring my little sister, she doesn't want to let me go.

[Owen] - Alright I'll ask.

[Owen] - She says it's fine as long as she isn't too loud, or cause that much trouble.

[Name] - Alright, I'll be there in a bit.

[Name] shut her phone, stuffing it into her phone into her pocket.

"Rosie, I've got to go to see my boss. Do you want to come with me cutie?" [Name] stated softly. The girl nodded softly, grinning widely. [Name] bopped Rose's nose, causing the little girl to giggle.

"Cole, Elliot, Hunter. Rose and I are going to head out, my boss has asked for my presence and Rosie won't let go of me. Here's some money for food and other things. You guys can go out but make sure you're home by at least 5:50 pm. Be careful and keep an eye on each other."

"Alrighttt, we get it." Cole whined.

"I'll keep them in check [Name]. Don't worry. Now go before you're late to the meeting." Elliot smiled. [Name] nodded, grabbing her pair of keys. She opened the door, locking it behind her. She greeted the receptionist with a smile.