Character Introduction!

Name: Yn Ln (Shinobu Kocho)
Age: Unknown
Height: 5'7 (I added height on shinobu because... She's so small 😭😭 Her OG Height is 4'11 I don't think that would fit for my story tho)
Weight: 55.3 - 67.6 kg

Breathing Style: Insect Breathing

Insect Breathing Forms:

•Butterfly Dance: Caprice - The user must jumps forwards towards their opponent, "stinging" them multiple times with the blade to inject poison. In order to disguise itself to not appear as an attack, it shows dozens of innocent butterflies flying in the same trajectory as the user committing the attack.

•Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter - The user dashes at their target at blinding speeds and uses the momentum of their speed to then strengthen a single thrust into their opponent and inject poison into them.

•Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon - A six strike attack with which the user aims to strike and inject their target with multiple doses of poison at the target's weak spots

•Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag - The user runs at full speed in a zigzag pattern to generate enough momentum, creating a powerful single thrust that simultaneously injects poison into the intended victim.

Other Skills:
•Special Skill: Celastrina - A rare type of mana that can copy the appearance of their master and allows them to gain new skills. This skill have infinity storage.

•Poisonous Butterflies - Allows user to control the butterflies and let them poison their targets.

•Body Double - Allow the user to make a copy of themselves.

•Travel - Allow the user to travel to different kinds of dimensions through her dreams.

Common Skills:

•Medicinal knowledge

•Poisonous body

•Enhanced speed

•Immense Speed & Reflexes

•Immense Stamina and Endurance

• Keen Intellect

• Enhanced Agility

Appearance: She has black hair with purple highlighted tips tied back into a "yakai-maki" bun using a butterfly-shaped pin. She has large deep purple eyes with no visible pupils and maintains an innocent look on her face most of the time.

She wears the standard Demon Slayer uniform that consists of a dark purple straight-lined jacket, and hakama pants tucked into butterfly patterned fabric around her lower legs that match her haori.

Shinobu's signature white haori has a butterfly wing pattern that mimics the appearance of butterfly wings whenever she moves. The white of the haori fades into turquoise and then pink color on her sleeves as well as the base of the dress and her legs. Her sleeves are cuffed with a black and white dotted trim similar to an insect design. She completes her outfit by wearing white sandals with purple straps and a white belt that holds her sword sheath.

Personality:
She displays a bright, friendly and cheerful demeanor, always having an easygoing smile on her face regardless of the situation she is in.

She enjoys teasing others, to the point of being rather sadistic about it.

To be continued...