Let's Go Back

(Yn poV)

Me and my sisters are currently having a meeting about how to stop my brother's wedding.

"So what's your plan?" I asked while sipping my (F/d).

Just as Teddy was about to say something I cutted her off. "Just wanna let you guys know thag whatever your plan is.. I'm out."

"Why? Don't you disagree too?"

"Yeah but.. I choose not to interfere. Anyways I' need to go back to my apartment by tomorrow.

"So you'll be sleeping again for a long time?" Gabby deadpanned.

"Huh?"

The other 3 stare at us confused.

"Girl, You have been sleeping every single day. Sometimes you'll eat, write, read, etc. And then after that you'll sleep. The most craziest thing is how can you sleep for almost 2 days?"

"I slept for 2 days?"

"Yeah.. You gave me a heart attack when I couldn't wake you up. I even thought of calling a doctor."

"Are you not getting enough sleep lately, Yn?" Bobby asked and I nodded.

"Don't overwork yourself, Yn. You're too young for that. Don't copy someone here okay?" Alexy narrowed her eyes to bobby.

"Hey! Rude" Bobby rolls her eyes. "But seriously.. Why do you need to go tomorrow? I mean, You just came back 2 days ago?"

"Tch.. Okay fine I'll stay tomorrow but not—the day by it. I'll be leaving."

"Yay!" They clapped their hands in the air.

"Okay, What is it sister?"

"We need ideas. Anyone?" Teddy asked.

Silence...

"ANYONE?"

......................

"Hey! Answer me will ya?! Hey bobby, Are you with us?"

"Yes I'm here but I'm on Singapore time. I have a skype call with my boss in a few minutes and I have to finished my report"

"So that explains the coldness in the air~" Teddy rolled her eyes.

"Go on. I'm listening."

"I'm not listening" I said making them turned their heads at me.
"Okay okay fine! Listening~"

"I'm sure those goats are dirty"

"Sis.. It's guts."

"Ah whatever. "

"Seriously.. What sort of business does those goats have?"

'Damn it... Goats...' I sweat dropped.

"Several, but their most profitable is their chain of men only spas."

"So she's listening.. LET ME SEE" Teddy stands up from her chair and took a peak at Bobby's laptop.

"Mama's Spa, Endless joy. We give happy endings?! I TOLD YOU THEY'RE SHADY!"

"You don't any evidence.." I deadpanned.

'I swear this girl is sometimes can be dirty minded bitch.'

We continued to debate until we talks about.. Which is one of us will get married first.

"That's a lame Idea." I said.

"Eh. Why though?"

"Unless you can stage a wedding by tomorrow then you might be able to stop them. " I explained.