Important Dream

(Athy Pov)

I opened my eyes only to find my body hurts so bad.

"Your Majesty! The princess has awoken!"

"Princess! Can you see me? Do you know who I am?"

"WAAAAAAHHHH! IT HURTS!!" I shouted in pain.

'I'M DYING! IT FEELS LIKE MY INSIDES ARE ON FIRE!'

"What should we do, your majesty?"

"What do you think your doing? I told you to heal her." Claude said. "What did you do to make her condition worse?"

"I beg your pardon your majesty but the princess's condition has not worsen." One of the magician said. "It is only because she i conscious now that she feels pain. There isn't anything we can do when her mana is leaping to and fro in her body like this—"

" So I told you to find a solution, and yet you don't even have a decency to be ashamed for your incompetence." Claude said.

"I- I beg your forgiveness your majesty, But I'm the most knowledgeable among the royal magicians when it comes to mana abnormalities. It is unlikely that another magicians will be of help of the princess's condition—"

"Do you wish to die?  You have an intricate way of asking to be killed. Bring another magician and lock him up to the dungeon." Claude Said.

A bell rings....

A scents of Flowers...

The purple butterflies...

"YN...!" I tried caling her name but the pain...

'IT HURTS.."

"Get out of my way" She said with a sweet but cold voice.

Silence...

She walked towards me with some of her...Medecine box(?).

"Yn it hurts..."

"Shh... It will be alright... "

I nodded.

"Would you be so kind to fetch me some warm water?" She asked the maid who is outside of the doorway.

"Y-yes my lady!"

"Your majesty! You can't just let a foreign woman who doesn't held any magic touch the princess! I can sense a strong poison inside her! She might—"

"It would be better if you shut your mouth" Yn said.

The magician was about to talk back but yn immediately draws her sword and pointed it at him.

"Unless you want to be one of my subjects. You know... I'm so curious what is the magicians blood is like. If I opened your inside and pull your guts out perhaps It can be a huge help for my future experiments. "