"Mama"

(Athy Pov)

After having some annoying chat with lucas. I finnaly get to see my "Father's" Face. Felix on the other hand keep crying while Lilian told me that I have been asleep for 48Days.

I also known that Yn and Claude have a argument well...because of....me...?

'Wait wait wait... Hold up. They argue?!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Author Pov)

(Flashback)

Claude dashes into Yn's Room and grabbed her.

"You-your majesty please calm down-" Lilian tried to calm claude but it's too late.

"You said you could cure her?!"He said coldly.

"I did say that."

"Why hasn't she awaken yet?!"

"The Elixir was already flowing through the princess's body. Didn't I already give you all a warning that she might be asleep for a month or so on?"

"If she dies, Don't expect me to show mercy on you just because you're close to her. "

"And don't expect me to talk to you if the princess awaken your majesty." I said.

"The princess will awaken after 48 days

"The princess will awaken after 48 days. Give all thanks to the Magician named Lucas. I hate noisy people." With that I vanished leaving him speechless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Athy Pov)

Everyone in this palace looking at this moron(Lucas) as my savior even though it's Yn. Hmph.

I collapse because the mana contained in my mana was running out of control. There wasn't a single magician in this country that could heal me.

The only possible people that can cure me is...

Lucas - The Great Black Tower Magician. - He showed up claiming that he could heal me, as a young gifted magician.

Yn - The overpowered otherworlder. - She is secretly the one who made the Elixir that cured me. With the help of both Lucas and her special skill they created the perfect solution to mana abnormality.

"This thing squirms everytime I touch this, because of you." He said as he takes raven away from me.

"It's only natural for raven to be scared of you, since you keep talking about wanting to eat him!"

"Whoa, does that mean you don't hate me? what a relief you know? I'm actually really fragile and shy. It totally breaks my heart if someone doesn't like me." He said in a childish voice.

"Why are you acting like a kid?" I asked.

He leaned back to the couch and sigh.

"With the amount of mana I possessed now, I need to save as much as I can, even if it means being smaller. I don't exactly want to be acting cute like this either. Oh yeah, Your mana was tastier than I thought."