PROLOGUE

12 YEARS BACK

Catharine's POV

My husband is not spending time with me that much, I can't let him be away from my daughter who is just 5 years old, he is fucking not spending time with me and my sons don't even want to look at me cause even they want to spend time with their so called adorable sister. I can't wait and send her away or I am going to take my sons away from my husband. With the war coming from the Russians I am pretty sure he won't spend as much time with Aria, I can send her away to my brother. As I was making plans in my head my so called husband wanted to take Aria with him to the warehouse, the one warehouse which I and my sons have not been to, how dare he take her not me I am going to kill this bitch. She has everyone wrapped around her fingers including my sons and the American Mafia leader's son Nicholas, they are always together, like they are twins. She stays with that bitch Amelia but she won't stay with me.

Leaving a note to my husband telling him to leave the mafia and everything should be very safe then only I would return with my sons, and also telling him to leave his daughter somewhere I won't be able to see if he wants me and his 3 sons to come back. I really want this plan to work because I can't go to my parents house I should go somewhere where my husbands men can't track me and my sons down. Telling my sons to pack their things I started going down the stairs when Amelia came and started telling me how I should not be doing this, I pushed her down the stairs and left without looking back. To keep my sons safe from the mafia and also to keep them away from the bloodshed, most importantly to keep them away from Aria. I would be waiting for his message. If he doesn't reply I would start working and taking care of the kids.

Luciano's POV

I knew my 3 sons would be safe with Catharine but I would never leave Aria alone with her, she started hating Aria as she got everyone's attention with her cute little brainy things and she is so adorable that I want her to be next to me always. I wanted to get back to the mansion to see my sons and my wife instead I saw Amelia laying on the floor unconscious with blood pooled next to her. I immediately told the security to take her to our hospital and called Grey and told him what happened. I told my second command to send me the security tapes and picked up Aria and drove towards the hospital without thinking. Greyson the don for the American Mafia and also my best friend since childhood, with Amelia roaming behind Grey's back as always when we were young memories started coming back to me of all the things that had happened when we were young. Amelia is like a little sister to me and I would tear the world apart if something happens to her. I blinked of the tears and reached the hospital at the same time as Grey reached with his 6 year old son Nicholas.

We were waiting for the doctor to tell us how Amelia was, and he came and told that she is in coma because she lost too much blood and she was hit pretty badly on her head. Grey looked so broken I sat next to him and told him how everything that happened to Amelia was my fault, telling him how Catharine left the house with my sons and also showing him the letter which was quite demanding, Catharine telling me to drop all my life's work and especially telling me to send Aria away from me, but I was depending on my sons to contact me if they have any problem. But they never did, I am pretty sure my 13, 11, 8 years could use a phone and they could have called me. Grey was angry at Catharine and I was quite furious with her. I started informing everyone to catch her but she escaped.

Grey and I had worked out our differences, since he knew I would never get Amelia into any kind of danger, and he knew how close we were. And Grey started helping me in searching for Catherine. Nic and Aria started hanging out more, both of them are quite smart actually they started helping us overcome our losses with their cute little banter and their cute little talks. Aria and Nic started their training for becoming the next Mafia heirs. Nic would have a little more responsibility dropping on him if he knew who his father is. Grey started spending more time with Aria, she made him happy and we had fun. I located Catharine and sent messages to my sons but they ignored me and I never cared to send them more messages to them. They were getting jealous of their younger sister who had done nothing to them.

5 YEARS LATER

Greyson's POV

It's been 5 years since Amelia has been in coma, doctors say that her condition is improving and they want people to talk to her so she can regain consciousness. I miss her very much I am pretty sure Nic and Aria miss her too because whenever we visit the hospital they don't leave her side. Aria is getting stronger and is able to take a fully grown guard down, Nic is having a nice time fighting with more than 2 guards at a time. Their training is going on well and both of them are improving. Just a few more years and no one will be able to beat them. Aria has turned 10 and Nic has turned 11 this year. Luciano has remarried to Cassandra, she is a loving women and also an ex assassin who used to help the American and the Italian mafia. Cassandra has a 12 year old son who's name is Simon, he is a very loving boy and helpful with the mafia. Luciano and Cassandra have a son who is 8 years old, he is very playful and loves being around his siblings so he can annoy them.

We are in the hospital to visit Amelia, both the children are with her when I went and started searching for the doctor to ask her reports, the doctor told that she will regain consciousness when people start talking to her and she wants to start living again. I went out the hospital to get air and went inside Amelia's room, but the children were missing, I immediately called Luciano and called the mafia hacker to check through the CCTV around the hospital and track the kids down. I kissed Amelia and left the hospital to meet Luciano. God please don't let them be kidnapped. I don't think both of us will take it well, who ever kidnapped our kids will face severe consequences.

4 YEARS LATER

Aria's POV

Nicholas and I were kidnaped by the Russians 3 years back, they started torturing us at first, but later on they started training us to be the best assassins, we were the most feared assassin's at the age of 14 and 15. I started sending secret messages to the Italian and American Mafia through the shit piece of gadget we had, and Nic used to leave messages all over the globe when we used to go for our missions, he used to leave people alive to let them communicate to the mafia, hopefully they can get us out of here. Both of us finished our education early, we also had degrees, I had a design degree while Nic had a degree in engineering, both of us had our masters in business. Nic has helped me in this place, he used to protect me at first but they used me to get to him so he started doing whatever they told him in order to protect me. Both of us were immune to drugs and pain, we were all we had and the hope we had to live. We protected each other no matter what happens. We heard gunshots coming and which caught our attention. Nic tried breaking our door but it was no use, hopefully they find us. After waiting for 5 - 10 mins our door was broken and there stood our dads. Nic sighs of relief and went next to uncle Grey and he hugged his son. Dad came towards me and pulled me into a hug and I heard crying from him, "I missed you too papa" I told him. Finally we were rescued.