CHAPTER ONE

PRESENT TIME

Aria's POV

"Papa, when is mom gonna be back?" I asked him as she was gone for some business to Paris. She is the CEO of her own fashion company and I love that she is independent and doesn't love my dad for his money. And moreover she keeps my dad soo fucking happy, I have never seen him this much happy with another women after my birthgiver took my brothers and ran away.

Me and Papà are very close compared to all my other siblings, its not that he doesn't love them or anything but I was there for him on his worst time and I know he has a soft spot for me just as I have for him. Yes I have 2 brothers, Simon being elder than me, he is actually my step brother but we don't see ourselves like that. He was there for me and dad on our worst and we love each other. Then Zander the baby of the family, he is outgoing and kinda funny and so very excited to try new things but still I love him eventhough he is so annoying.

"Day after Aria, you miss her don't you?" He asked me with a knowing face. I just smiled and nodded at him. I started reading through a report which caught my attention, it was an alliance between the American and the Italian mafia, it had to be renewed this month and I showed it to my dad.

"Ah yes, I completely forgot, yes we have to sign some documents for that, I have asked Nic and Grey to come by, hmm but they should be here anytime soon" he told me as he went through the documents which was there with him. Simon and Zander entered the office without knocking, and I knew it was trouble by looking at Zander's face.

"What did you do now Zander?" I asked him emotionlessly. He shivered through by grace and he told "damn nothing ever gets past you does it" I just rolled my eyes at my little brother and told him to continue." So you see I was planning to prank you but it went wrong, Nic was coming to see you both and I put a bucket of slime on him can you please save me from him he is so terrifying please please please" he practically begged me.

"Nahh I would actually sit and watch the show baby bro, but amazing work on the prank. And you do know you could have asked papà to save your ass why me?" I asked him. "Ohh he knows that only you are capable of saving him from me am I right Zan?" Came a voice which was deep and damn he looked so damn hot. I saw Zander nodding his head up and down quickly and rolled my eyes.

"Oh how come you aren't covered with slime?" I asked Nic "Oh come on love, you really expect one of the world's best assassins to be drenched with slime, I taught you knew better than that, he didnt drop it at the right time it hit dad he is in the shower" he smiled and came to give me a hug and pecked me on my lips. I just smiled and kissed him properly while Simon was ordering Nic to keep his hands to himself.

All of us in the room knew he was kidding, Nic and I are not actually dating or anything we just know that we are each others and most importantly we love each other more than anything. Nic sat down on the chair I was originally sitting on and pulled me down on his lap. Papà just smiled at us and Simon and Zander left the room telling us bye, at the same time Grey more like my second dad came in the room and told papà, "you should put your children on a leash Luciano, I am always the victim of these pranks" he started whining. I just smiled at that and continued to do with my work while Nic was going through something on his phone.

"Ah leash you say, that I would put on your son if he doesn't propose to my daughter soon" papà said. Oh fucking god damit I forgot to tell them. Well you see Nic propsed me and I told yes to marry him. I know I know I am still very young to be married but there was some problems with the companies where we both were ceos and our parents told the only way to solve it was quick and easily was marriage and we agreed as we love each other and we will be married anyway, so why not early.

"That I will agree with you, he is taking way too long, I am going to beat his ass if he doesn't do it sooner so they can sign the documents and we can resolve this problem" Grey told, glaring at his son who was now glaring at me for not telling our parents what he did last week.

"Oh about that, I am so sorry it fucking skipped my mind to tell you people I was busy working but he already proposed me last week" I told them smiling sheepishly as I forgot. "Great my daughter will be getting married to my best friends son" papà told to no one in particular and we just chuckled.

"Oh that perfect you both can sign the marriage certificate now, so you will be legally husband and wife. But we'll plan a ceremony after some days" Grey told us. Both of us just nodded while I was reading the mails which was sent and started replying them on my phone. "Okay here are the registration documents and also the alliance documents please sign it and get back to your works" papà said.

I knew he was stressing about something but I saw in his eyes that he was happy with me being together with Nic. I will just ask him later. Nic shifted me on his lap and signed both the documents after reading them and gave them to me. I signed it without reading cause I was the one who typed it and gave them to papà.

What happened dad I asked him while I got up from Nic's lap and went next to him. "Well you see your mom is going to be back today, I know I messed up the dates and I forgot to send myself to the airport to get her now you are married which happened without her, I am afraid I am going to be sleeping on the couch the rest of my life." He started ranting out while Uncle Grey, Nic and I started laughing the hell out and he just glared at us. "Dont worry I am pretty sure she wont kill us I 'll take care of it dad".