CHAPTER THREE

Aria's POV
It is 12 am right now, after lunch everyone went to do their work and went their separate ways, I went to my office with Nic as we needed to decide some things for our mafia and also set some rules for all the other mafia's as Nic is the present mafia king and I am gonna be the queen to rule beside him. We also started working on our legal company which is the worlds best company named Vita di Lusso. It was late and we didn't see the time go and I could tell Nic was over working himself as he wanted to prove everyone that he can handle being the mafia king and all but he needed to relax.

"Nic, we should go sleep especially you" I told him sarcastically. "Hmm why is that" he asked me undoing his sleeves. "Cause you look like you are about to faint idiot come on lets go I need to get out of this dress" I told him. To which he just nodded and got up from his chair and picked me up bridal style and we headed of to our room. He made sure to lock the door and proceeded to our room and opened it using his hand print and placed me on the bed.

He went to change into his pajamas which is basically a shorts and I went to wear one of his shirts, it so damn comfortable. After removing my makeup and dress I went and stole his black shirt and wore it. It came till my thighs and went to bed. "You love stealing my clothes don't you princess" he asked me keeping his phone aside. "Yes but you love me in your clothes and I know it" I told him with a knowing smirk on my face.

I went and sat on his thighs and hugged him for a while, he just held me close to him. It was nice, peaceful and I loved being in his arms, he is my safe space. He was moving his hand up and down my head. "Aria" he called me, "yes Nic" I asked him. "Do you think we'll be able to move past what happened when we were kidnapped?" He asked me suddenly. I looked at him and softened my features, he still blames himself for what happened to me.

"Nic look at me" I asked him. He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes, my poor baby. "Nicholas stop blaming yourself, it is not your fault and come on babe we ll move past it together" I told him. His tears spilled out of his eyes. I rubbed them off and kissed his cheeks and hugged him till he calmed down. He has never broken down what was happening.

"Thankyou" he said. To which I flicked his head and he knew I was angry when I got of his lap and tried to leave the room. "Hey, come on love don't be like that" He told me. To which I rolled my eyes. "You do know I am not doing anything right, you have no idea how many times you have been for me should I start telling thank you to you." "Here let me list it down, thankyou for not leaving me when my birthgiver pushed your mom on the stairs. Thankyou for not leaving me when you saw me break down when I found out my brothers left me. Thankyou for not leaving me when we got kidnapped. Thank you for not leaving me when they raped me and" "okay okay I get it now shut up, you were there for me no matter what" he interupted me and he pulled me towards him. I was in between his legs as he was sitting.

He got up hugged me mumbling sorry's and started telling it won't happen again and he picked me up and my legs automatically wrap around him while my hands go behind his and he places his hands on my ass. He moved forward and kissed my lips in a delicate way and starter increasing the speed, he sat on the bed still kissing me and we ran out of breath, and we placed our heads together. His hands move under the shirt I am wearing and rested on my waist and he started kissing my neck leaving hickies and started. I kissed him once more deeply, "love, we need to stop or else I wont be able to control my self" he told me.

I started feeling bad as after all these years I still would freak out because of what they had done to me, I wanted to have sex with him but I am scared shitless of what will happen after that. "I am sorry Nic" I told him with guilt. "Baby, you don't have to feel sorry for anything, we will take it on your pace and come on you know what is going to happen tomorrow right you need rest".

Tomorrow is going to be hectic, I got to know from the people who were following my birthgiver and brothers that people are going to attack them and they would have to go to a secure place, meaning they would go to my grandparents house or she would come to my dad. I don't want to see her fucking face, and I will kill her if she gets out of line. She will know who she will be messing with from the start.

Nic was looking at me with concern to which I just told him that I was thinking about what will happen tomorrow, he sighed and told me, "you do know right my dad will kill her and your dad will be so angry and annoyed that she came back. There are going to be three other people who are going to give you shit and I am going to kill them if they start talking shit about any of you and you know it, and I hate that we should be our cold stone selves in the house from tomorrow".

"Hey, you aren't the overthinker in the relationship I am, and should I tell dad and Papà tomorrow morning at break fast to give them a headsup?" I asked him. "Heyy did you call my dad, dad?" He asked me like I have grown three heads. "Out of all I said this caught your attension, and its time I start calling him dad Nic". To which he just smiled and pulled me close to him and he layed down on the bed.

"Yes, we should give a heads up to everyone in the morning around 8, and they are gonna dread it as tomorrow is a Saturday and we have school off" he told me. I just hummed has I was starting to doze and he whispered, "go to sleep my love and I love you soo much and I am so fucking greatful to have you as my wife". To which I smiled and blushed and told him, "good night Nic, you are not the lucky one, thankyou for fucking being my husband mr. Hottie". He laughed and we both went to sleep.