Stepmom

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

Ryujin exclaimed to her father who just seconds ago had dropped a bomb on her that she still couldn't believe...

He had remarried.

After a few years of Ryujin's mother dying from an illness that she struggled with for years, Shin Hyunjoon had made the important decision to remarry, without even consulting his daughter first, without her even knowing the identity of her father's aforementioned bride, who was at least almost 40 years old(Ryujin's father).

"Ryujin, you are a mature young woman, you are 19 years old... I hope you take this calmly, it's not like you're a little girl." Her father told her calmly, sitting down at his desk while Ryujin frowned at him.

"Are you aware that mom is only going to be two years dead?" She asked him. "How long have you had this so-called girlfriend and why did you marry her without telling anyone!?"

"So then what, I should just lie down and die because your mother is gone? Should I mourn her eternally until death to meet her again? Please Ryujin, I loved your mother very much, but I'm a man and men have needs."

And Ryujin understood this perfectly, since her body from the waist down was the same as a man's and although it was something that bothered her for a long time, she had learned to accept it and in what a way.

Ryujin had already fucked so many girls that she couldn't keep count.

"You're such an asshole..." She muttered.

"Yeah, yeah... An asshole you're still living off of, paying for your college and all your bullshit, now get out of my office. My wife will be here in a few hours and we'll have a dinner to greet her. I'll be waiting for you in the dining room with all your best disposition."

Ryujin gritted her teeth and looked at him for a few seconds before leaving the office and making sure the sound of the door closing echoed down the hallway and walked to her room.

Her father had never been loving to her and always treated her strangely because the girl was different. Which Ryujin never minded, I mean, at first it affected her a little, but with her mother's love, everything was different. But after her mother's death, things got worse; at least when her mother was alive, he seemed to hide his hatred towards his daughter's difference.

She locked herself in her room, took her cell phone and headphones and lay down on her bed, listening to some music to try to calm all the rage she had.

She just hoped she could finish her degree quickly and that she wouldn't have to depend on her father anymore. At least, although he didn't seem to love her, he never took her out of the house or stopped paying for her studies. Her father owned a chain of department stores in the city and that had also helped her to be a fairly well-to-do girl.

She didn't know at what point she fell asleep until she heard angry knocks on her door, she opened her eyes slowly and removed her headphones to hear her father's voice.

"Ryujin! Open the fucking door, she's here and she wants to meet you, you better be downstairs in less than ten minutes!"

Ryujin rolled her eyes and got up from the bed, feeling her father's footsteps walking away, then she went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower which took a little over half an hour and dressed casually in jeans and a baggy shirt.

After putting her hair up in a ponytail, she went down to the dining room, just half an hour after her father's warning, who was probably furious.

As she approached the place, she noticed a woman sitting on the couch with her back to her. She had straight orange hair and Ryujin rolled her eyes to see the big smile on her father's face as he talked to her about something stupid.