Obsessed

Chapter suggested by: ChowderEverdeen🖤

Yeji g!p
A bit strong chapter🚫

***

"Boo!"

I was startled when I heard Lia's voice and her hand placed on my shoulder, just as I was about to take the best picture I had taken in a long time.

"Shit... Jisu."

I said quietly and she smiled, then looking at the soccer field, where there were a lot of boys and girls running after a ball.

Although I was only interested in one of them.

"What are you doing here hiding behind the bushes, like a sick whore?"

She said smiling and I rolled my eyes, looking back at the court, searching with my gaze for the only person I wanted to see.

"Nothing, Jisu. I-I just- I was just trying to take a good photo." I told her, as I watched her running around the court like I did every day.

Lia rolled her eyes and snorted.

"Ryujin, why don't you just go up to him? You know, you're really cute and I'm sure any guy would fall for you, or do you want me to help you with that?"

But what Lia and no one knew, was that I was not interested in a boy, I had told her a little lie, since I was supposedly straight.

But I never was, my mind, my body and my thoughts were occupied by only one person, and that was a girl, Hwang Yeji.

Although she was not a girl like the others, there was something different between her legs, which made me feel warmer, whenever I thought about it.

And how did I know that?

Probably, because I had sneaked into the gym locker room once and... Damn, I can't help but think about that and get my thong wet.

"No, don't you dare get into that, okay?"

I warned her, since if she spoke, she could get me into trouble with Beomgyu, the boy I said was my crush.

"Ugh, but you're angrier than usual lately, are you okay?"

She said, while I began to walk away from that bush,, to walk towards the hallways of the university.

"There's nothing wrong with me, Jisu, I'm fine." I told her and she rolled her eyes, as she followed me.

Meanwhile I had my eyes fixed on the small screen of my camera, where I could see some of the pics I had taken.

A smile appeared on my face when I saw the first photo and I was about to move on to the second, when Lia put her hands on it and pushed it away from me.

"Who is this, I thought you were taking photos of-"

Before she continued, I snatched the camera from her hands and she scowled at me.

"It's nothing important."

I told her and I just kept walking, while she stayed there, since it wasn't convenient for me to have her asking so, it was best to get away from her.

Photography classes at university were boring and the only thing that motivated me to come, was the fact that I could see Hwang Yeji, the girl I had been in love with since I saw her on my first day.

She was a typical popular girl, desired by many girls at school, since her anatomy did not allow boys to look at her, although there were probably some of them who were willing to take the risk.