Chapter 7

I wonder if Ryder is joking about this request. How he can just sit there and pretend like this is just an average conversation. Did he really expect me to be okay with it?

"I think I should go." I slowly stood up and grabbed my purse. Ryder placed his fork and knife down on his plate before standing.

"I wish you would stay, but if you wish to leave then I have to respect that. I know all of this is a lot to take in, but please consider my offer. Sleep on it and let me know. I promise you if you accept my deal that we won't do anything you don't want to."

"I... I'll think about it."

"Thank you, Tally. That's all I ask."

As I turned to open the door, he grabbed my arm. "Actually, I have one more question. You may say no if you want."

I sigh and look at him. Anything can't be worse than what he just offered.

"May I kiss you goodnight?"

 One minute he's asking me to be his sugar baby and now he's asking for a kiss to seal the night. I shouldn't but I really want to in the back of my mind. "Ryder, I..."

His hand gently cups my cheek, trailing his thumb back and forth over my skin. Inch by inch, he leans down, invading the distance between us.

I shut my eyes, expecting it to be a quick kiss but I was wrong. His tongue wastes no time finding mine. I clench my thighs together as I feel pleasure build up. Without even thinking, I press my body against his as I hear a soft moan escape his lips.

His mouth feels dominating, leaving me to only want more. This man is making hard to let go of any chance to spend time with him, but I can't. I can't take money in exchange for my body... Can I?

When Ryder pulls away, I already realize how wet I am and shockingly, I really sexually want him right now, but I can't tell him that. I wouldn't want to scare him away.

"Goodnight, Tally. Please do think about my offer."

"I will, Ryder. Thank you so much for dinner."

"Of course."

As I opened the door, I watched him stare at me until I went into the main dining room. I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning the whole drive home. I've never had a man excite me as much as Ryder does.

Kate's car wasn't in the driveway yet, so I took that as an advantage to shower quick and make some pizza. Just as the oven beeped, the door opened, and Kate looked nearly exhausted. "What are you doing home this early?"

"I'm off today and tomorrow. A mini vacation for myself."

"Lucky you. My feet are killing me, but I made good tips. What have you been doing all day?" she asked as she took her heels off.

"Just relaxed pretty much."

"That's good. You need a day off, Tally. You work too much."

"True." On the inside, I'm anything but relaxed. The memory of Ryder kissing me keeps playing over and over again in my head. It took everything in me to not play with myself in the shower. I feel so confused whether if I should agree to his offer or not. It sounds fun, but so wrong at the same time.

The rest of the night was a complete blur, even as I tried to get him off my mind by watching all of the Twilight movies with Kate since they are her favorites. That man was so intoxicating that I couldn't stop thinking about him.

When I finally got in bed and drifted off to sleep only to dream about Ryder, I heard my phone vibrate on the nightstand. I grabbed my phone and saw a message from him.

Ryder: I know this is inappropriate, but I can't stop thinking about you. I wanted to fuck you so bad during dinner to hear your quiet, sexy moans but I knew I couldn't. I drove home rock hard for you and thinking about it, if we never meet again, I just want you to know that you got me hooked.

Sighing, I couldn't help but agree with him, so I typed back, We will meet again, Ryder.