Untitled Part 2

The weeks went by and I was still wetting diapers every night. A problem arose, however. Even though there were plenty of diapers in the house, I was worrying that my parents might notice the missing diapers. Because of this, I was inspired to purchase diapers for myself. I had about ten dollars of allowance money saved up so I thought I'd use that. We lived very close to a grocery store. The only problem was, when would I sneak out to get them and how would I sneak the diapers in the house without my parents or my brother seeing them? I decided I'd have to wait for the opportunity. It was a Wednesday in early February and I knew that my parents were going to a party on Saturday night. My brother would be left in charge to baby-sit. Sneaking things past my brother was never a challenge because when he babysat, he'd always be glued to the TV.

Saturday came. Twenty minutes after my parents left I asked my brother if I could go to the grocery store and buy some candy. He didn't really care.

"Just be careful. There are some weirdos out there you know."

"I know, Brain. Geez. The store is only across the street," I replied. I went to the grocery store and found the diaper isle almost immediately. There was so much to choose from. Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, and a lot of generic brands. Then I had to choose what type to get. Thin, thick, or stretch sides. I decided to get the same kind of diapers my sister used, since they worked great for me every night. When I went to the check-out with a bag of Huggies Ultratrim size XL for girls, the clerk looked at me strange and asked me if they were for me.

"Of course not," I replied, "they are for my sister. She's two. I'm just helping my mom out." The clerk bought my lie and rang up the price. I had just enough. With tax, they came to $9.57. I must say, this experience at the store was very nerve racking. I felt so weird buying diapers. Even though the clerk believed my lie, I wondered what the people around me were thinking.

When I got home, my brother was still watching TV, thank God, so he didn't see me enter with the diapers. I rushed up to my room and hid them in a box in my closet. The box was always in my closet, so I figured no one would ever look in it. Bedtime came and I actually was glad. Most of the time I hated bedtime, but this night, I couldn't wait until bed. I opened the new bag of diapers up, diapered myself, and went to sleep. On Sunday, I woke up early. No one else was up. My diaper again was wet, so I thought I'd just lie in bed for a while. The feeling of a wet diaper kept feeling more and more comfortable for me. That Sunday afternoon, my parents were again gone, and my brother was downstairs, actually playing with my little sister. He must have been bored or something, cause usually he would just put her in the TV room with her toys and not pay attention to her unless she made a mess in her diaper. I decided to have some fun with the diapers I had bought. I went up to my room, took my underwear off and diapered myself. Then I pulled my pants back up, of course. It wasn't too long before I felt I had to urinate. This was the first time I would be consciously wetting a diaper. When I tried to pee, it wouldn't come out. It was like I was afraid to go or something. I tried and tried but nothing happened. I had to tickle myself to finally begin to urinate. When I was done I could tell my diaper was soaked, but it felt good. The warm feeling of the pee at first felt weird, but I got used to it. I decided I'd stay in that wet diaper for a while. I stayed in my room and played with my Barbie dolls for about an hour. Then, I felt the urge to have a BM. I wanted to go in my diaper, but then I worried if the smell would be so bad that if my brother walked in my room, he'd wonder what the heck was going on. So, I went into the bathroom, where things are supposed to smell. I had no trouble BMing. I decided I'd stand up and do it. When I was done, there was a horrible smell and I could feel this lump where the poop was. I decided to sit down, and smoosh it a little. Now I knew how my sister felt when she did messes in her diapers. I didn't really like the feeling of poopy diapers as I did wet, but I didn't really hate the feeling either. Changing myself was fun. I also changed myself in the bathroom, and it was disgusting. I had to wipe my behind off with a lot of toilet paper since the poop smeared everywhere. I snuck the dirty diaper downstairs and to the trash in the back porch without a problem. I then went back to my room and diapered myself again. When I walked, my diaper made a quiet crankily sound and I noticed I walked a little different, but nothing too noticeable. I decided to take a risk and go downstairs and see what my brother was doing. He was watching TV with my sister. I went into the den and sat down.

"Hey, what were you doing upstairs for so long? I thought you died or something."

"I was in my room playing," I responded.

"Ok, well, tell me these things next time, will you?"

"Sorry. I didn't know you wanted to know every thing I do, "I replied. He just gave me a snobby look. My sister, Kelly, was looking at me as if she was bored and wanted someone to play with, so I got on the floor and played with her. About ten minutes later the room filled up with a horrible smell and for a second I was worried that I had pooped in my diaper without knowing, but then I realized that Kelly made a BM.

"God, what is that smell. Geez, I just changed you an hour ago," my brother said with a crude voice. He hated changing diapers and he kept pushing mom and dad to get her potty trained. I loved my dad's response to him, which was, "why don't you train her then?" That always shut my brother up.

"Don't talk to her like that, Brian. You'll scare her. She's just a baby."

"She's no baby. She's two and a half," he replied. Sometimes I hated my brother. He always treated my little sister like she was some alien and I hated that. I loved my sister, even if she wasn't potty trained, and in a way, I knew why she was stubborn to use the potty.

About an hour later, I had to pee again. I was still playing with my sister, and this time, I had no problems urinating in my diaper. It came right out. I stayed wet for another hour. By this time, the urine was cold and the diaper became soggy. I loved this feeling, but was worried that if I didn't change myself it might leak. Luckily, my sister got tired and she fell asleep on the floor. I went upstairs but before I did I told my brother I was going up to play so he wouldn't have a hissy fit. I changed myself, as usual. This time I didn't put another diaper on cause I knew my parents would be home in a few minutes.